PDA

View Full Version : Woz, McIlroy Affair Hurts Ex-GF

ttbrowne
12-13-2011, 07:56 AM
When your man hugs the dogs first instead of you, you know it's over. Sad story.
http://www.womenstennisblog.com/2011/12/12/wozniacki-and-mcilroy-relationship-founded-on-his-ex-girlfriends-tears/#more-13980

Darko
12-13-2011, 09:12 AM
Way to use her 15 minutes.

Totai
12-13-2011, 11:38 AM
Poor girl, lying on the beach in Dubai thinking about the break up. Life must be so rough for her

infonoob
12-13-2011, 12:46 PM
Woz's Girlfriend? Which one?

ttbrowne
12-13-2011, 06:43 PM
Poor girl, lying on the beach in Dubai thinking about the break up. Life must be so rough for her

The guy sees Woz playing on TV, tells his GF she's really all that, flies to see her, and Bam! This is too good.

kishnabe
12-13-2011, 07:22 PM
The guy sees Woz playing on TV, tells his GF she's really all that, flies to see her, and Bam! This is too good.

I wonder who will get played in the end....

Sentinel
12-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Disgusting !

At least I give him this, he didn't ditch his dogs.

Mike Bulgakov
12-13-2011, 08:21 PM
I wonder who will get played in the end....
It seems to me that Caroline is having some fun and will soon move on, but Rory is smitten. Caroline is having fun with Rory like a cat with a mouse.
http://answers.bettor.com/images/Articles/thumbs/extralarge/Rory-McIlroy-plans-to-stay-in-US-to-follow-on-his-secret-love-with-Caroline-Wozniacki-91547.jpg

It is pretty clear who is number two in this relationship.
http://fastcache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2011/11/1c28807d1b5208db47f0c01122996026.jpg

Under Caroline's Thumb
It's down to me, oh yeah
The way he talks when he's spoken to
Down to me, the change has come,
He's under my thumb
Yeah, it feels alright

Under my thumb
His eyes are just kept to himself
Under my thumb, well I
I can still look at someone else...

TennisLovaLova
12-14-2011, 07:46 AM
The ex seems furious

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Holly-Sweeney-22.jpg

ttbrowne
12-14-2011, 01:30 PM
Disgusting !

At least I give him this, he didn't ditch his dogs.

Right!

Mike: If I had thought of it I would have added a poll, Who is gonna break up with who?

SLD76
12-14-2011, 02:14 PM
Wait a minute, did that article say that Rory dated his ex for 6 years...and that she is currently 21? How old is Rory again???

ETA: ahh ok, turns out he is 22. Ah well it sucks but, rarely do people end up with someone they dated as a teenager, especially when one is a pro athlete.

Her one solace is that he is an *** and has ended up with an even bigger ***, judging by some of Caroline ridiculous press conferences.

Sentinel
12-14-2011, 08:33 PM
I am disgusted that his ex objected to Rory meeting his dogs first.

After reading this, I am now one of Rory's biggest fans, just as I love Nole even more after hearing that he doesn't go anywhere without his pet poodle.
Dog Lovers FTW !!!!!

Dilettante
12-14-2011, 08:48 PM
Woz, the Making Friends Machine.

coolblue123
12-15-2011, 02:59 AM
anytime when a person dumps their ex, for the reason of going out for another, shows how much respect their is in the relationship. definitely relationship defined for failure.

equinox
12-15-2011, 03:33 AM
She was a boobjob eurotrash ***** anyways. Just because she took his V, doesn't mean he's going want hit her junk forever. Smart and wise move to trade up in the class stakes by rory.

sob sob *pr* sob i'mma celebrity!

MotherMarjorie
12-15-2011, 11:00 AM
The ex seems furious

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Holly-Sweeney-22.jpg
Oh, Mother Marjorie has been busy most of today in her fabulous kitchen making Christmas candy and cookies for her neighbors...yes, like a good neighbor, Mother Marjorie is there! So, Mother Marjorie logged onto her kitchen computer and saw this thread...well....she has much to say, oh, yes, she does!

First, Rory M is about the fugliest young man Mother Marjorie has seen in years! Why on earth two attractive young women would fight over that paper sack is beyond comprehension. He just looks nasty.

Secondly, lets face it. Caroline has other options and probably better options than being with Rory M. Considering he combined their names and put it on the bottom of a golf putter tells Mother Marjorie that he is emotionally immature for his age. What's attractive about that? Yuck.

Caroline, take a little bit of motherly advice from Mother Marjorie. Dump the troll and find a boyfriend you aren't embarrassed taking out in public. Give him back to the jilted ex-girlfriend with a sincere, "...here, you can have it back." Work the diamonds and never cut corners when it comes to your pumps.

Mother Marjorie Ann
Empress of Talk Tennis Warehouse

cc0509
12-15-2011, 11:11 AM
Oh, Mother Marjorie has been busy most of today in her fabulous kitchen making Christmas candy and cookies for her neighbors...yes, like a good neighbor, Mother Marjorie is there! So, Mother Marjorie logged onto her kitchen computer and saw this thread...well....she has much to say, oh, yes, she does!

First, Rory M is about the fugliest young man Mother Marjorie has seen in years! Why on earth two attractive young women would fight over that paper sack is beyond comprehension. He just looks nasty.

Secondly, lets face it. Caroline has other options and probably better options than being with Rory M. Considering he combined their names and put it on the bottom of a golf putter tells Mother Marjorie that he is emotionally immature for his age. What's attractive about that? Yuck.

Caroline, take a little bit of motherly advice from Mother Marjorie. Dump the troll and find a boyfriend you aren't embarrassed taking out in public. Give him back to the jilted ex-girlfriend with a sincere, "...here, you can have it back." Work the diamonds and never cut corners when it comes to your pumps.

Mother Marjorie Ann

She'll dump him don't worry. Only a matter of time. He is more into her that is obvious even from pictures. I agree he is far from a looker.

ttbrowne
12-17-2011, 05:12 PM

Mother Marjorie Ann

Empress, Money, success & stardom loves money, success & stardom. That's what all of this is about right now.