PDA

View Full Version : Kim Clijsters is in Jersey!!!!!!!

RiosTheGenius
07-16-2005, 09:47 AM
what's up guys. so I just wanted to share with you that a friend saw kim in Belmar, New Jersey thursday night at a place called BJ's. she's apparently dating a basketball player from Jersey named Brian Lynch who went to highschool with a friend of mine. I'll go around looking for her, maybe she's still in town. I'll keep you posted.

PusherMan
07-16-2005, 10:14 AM
F.T.B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tennissavy
07-16-2005, 06:40 PM
what's up guys. so I just wanted to share with you that a friend saw kim in Belmar, New Jersey thursday night at a place called BJ's. she's apparently dating a basketball player from Jersey named Brian Lynch who went to highschool with a friend of mine. I'll go around looking for her, maybe she's still in town. I'll keep you posted.
Wow, from Santiago to Belmar, you really get around.

Andy Hewitt
07-16-2005, 07:11 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours!05
07-16-2005, 08:31 PM
Was Elvis there too?

Deuce
07-16-2005, 09:31 PM
Was Elvis there too?

No - I have it on reliable authority that Elvis was spotted in Kalamazoo only 25 minutes before the reported Clijsters sighting in Jersey. Not even Elvis can get from Michigan to Jersey in a half hour.

RiosTheGenius
07-17-2005, 10:04 AM
Wow, from Santiago to Belmar, you really get around.
hahaha..... I live in jersey, my location in this forum is just my hometown and the home of Marcelo Rios that's why, but I live in the US.

Was Elvis there too?.
no, elvis lives in Memphis