PDA

View Full Version : Roddick Calendar 2012

SVP
12-19-2011, 02:09 PM
The Roddick Calendar 2012: a face that only a mother could love.

Sid_Vicious
12-19-2011, 02:48 PM
http://img.tennis-warehouse.com/new_big/RODCAL12-1.jpg

Seriously? I was expecting much worse. This is not even a bad picture.

woodrow1029
12-19-2011, 03:25 PM

He didn't do too bad with Brooklyn Decker loving it.

Xizel
12-19-2011, 03:31 PM
Now if he can can revamp his groundstrokes and stop hitting these ridiculous approach shots...

Mike Sams
12-19-2011, 03:33 PM

...and a few million female fans worldwide. What planet are you living on? :lol:

SVP
12-19-2011, 03:54 PM
He didn't do too bad with Brooklyn Decker loving it. Woody, you and I wouldn't do too bad with the ladies if we were in the top 10 in the world in tennis, would we? Look at what Stepanek gets with his homely mug.

C'mon guys, do you really think that Roddick would get someone like Brooklyn Decker if he were a regular Joe like you and me? She made a business decision at the time(before he tanked in the slams). She said to herself: Andy looks like he's on the move, winning big tournaments, my agent told me it's a good idea to be seated at Wimbledon. Big publicity. Unfortunately, Andy R. the did epic fail. Oh shoot, I Brooklyn must hustle and make a living now. Prediction here: no kids from Roddick/Decker union, and divorce. As Andy deteriorates in the rankings, Brooklyn grows more disenchanted, and she will divorce Andy, saying that "we grew apart and in different directions."

SVP
12-19-2011, 04:04 PM
...and a few million female fans worldwide. What planet are you living on? :lol: I'm living on the same planet as you, son. What source can you cite that says Roddick is a beautiful person, aesthetically speaking? I daresay the few million female fans you cite love the few million dollars he makes.

SVP
12-19-2011, 04:27 PM
http://img.tennis-warehouse.com/new_big/RODCAL12-1.jpg

Seriously? I was expecting much worse. This is not even a bad picture. Yeah, it's not a bad picture of Roddick, as far as Roddick goes. But if his homely mug is the best we can put out there as representative of tennis, then we truly are in trouble.

Sid_Vicious
12-19-2011, 04:34 PM
Yeah, it's not a bad picture of Roddick, as far as Roddick goes. But if his homely mug is the best we can put out there as representative of tennis, then we truly are in trouble.

Well, Federer has a calendar as well. So does Nadal.

TheMusicLover
12-19-2011, 04:40 PM
Well, Federer has a calendar as well. So does Nadal.

Yeah, well of course!
BTW, Fed has included a truly delightful picture of him AND Rafa in his 2012 calender - I can only imagine the reactions of their numerous mutual 'hata's when seeing that. :)

It was reason enough for me to get a copy.

Mike Sams
12-19-2011, 04:59 PM
Yeah, it's not a bad picture of Roddick, as far as Roddick goes. But if his homely mug is the best we can put out there as representative of tennis, then we truly are in trouble.

Give the guy a break, SVP! The worst thing that happened to him was Federer! The guy should or could've had at least 5 Grand Slams. He finished in the top 8 for a decade. And he's one of the most well known tennis players out there.

Crisstti
12-19-2011, 05:32 PM

Roddick was and is a very good looking guy. I don't know what your problem is.

Give the guy a break, SVP! The worst thing that happened to him was Federer! The guy should or could've had at least 5 Grand Slams. He finished in the top 8 for a decade. And he's one of the most well known tennis players out there.

Agree.

sureshs
12-20-2011, 12:07 PM
Will any men buy this calendar?

DjokovicForTheWin
12-20-2011, 12:26 PM

Probably follow your lead.

purge
12-20-2011, 08:44 PM
i suppose im the wrong person to rate other mens attractiveness

TopFH
12-20-2011, 08:51 PM
Yeah, well of course!
BTW, Fed has included a truly delightful picture of him AND Rafa in his 2012 calender - I can only imagine the reactions of their numerous mutual 'hata's when seeing that. :)

It was reason enough for me to get a copy.

Care to post the pic?

SVP
12-21-2011, 02:49 PM
Will any men buy this calendar? I can't imagine any man would, unless he were a true fan boy.

SVP
12-21-2011, 02:52 PM
Roddick was and is a very good looking guy. I don't know what your problem is.

Agree. We'll be able to pick up this calendar at Kmart for a dollar fitty next week. See ya there!

TheMusicLover
12-21-2011, 02:54 PM
Care to post the pic?

There's a very small version of it on Fed's site:

https://www.rogerfederershop.com/typo3temp/pics/0a4ace78b3.jpg

I haven't yet seen it on the net full-size, but on my version of that calendar it's December 2012 every day already. ;)

zapvor
12-21-2011, 07:49 PM
lol thread on roddicks looks?!

OddJack
12-21-2011, 08:02 PM
^^^^

And schedule?

Muhaha...who cares. Like it matters if he is in a tournament or not. Such a pain in the butt probably most director would prefer to get rid of him

SVP
12-23-2011, 02:38 PM
lol thread on roddicks looks?!If a twerp puts his mug on a calendar and tries to sell it, he's fair game.

Homeboy Hotel
12-23-2011, 03:21 PM
He hides the bald spot well.

I'll be honest, I thought this thread was about his schedule of tournaments but then I realised: Wait, no one cares (including Roddick). If a tournament will have him, the money is good and it's in America then he'll be around (as long as theres no one in the top 8 playing).

Andyroddickfan
12-23-2011, 06:37 PM
Lol. Svp has a real deep hate for roddick. Makes a thread just to bash him. What a beaut. Haha. Don't be jealous of roddicks fame just because you have none. Give me a break. You're a joke.

Andyroddickfan
12-23-2011, 06:47 PM
And to bring the money into the equation. Brooklyn makes solid money also. And if you say I can get the hottest girl in the world if I had money, maybe you should of thought of that and done something productive with your life. It's always nice to say those things. It's another to actually do them. Wow, just can't get over your stupidity. Don't even bother responding because you have no counter.

West Coast Ace
12-23-2011, 07:24 PM
I'll be honest, I thought this thread was about his schedule of tournaments...Me too. Guess we got screwed out of these 2 minutes of our life.

monique s
12-23-2011, 07:39 PM
...and a few million female fans worldwide. What planet are you living on? :lol:

And I'm one of them. Andy is very handsome and very sexy.

monique s
12-23-2011, 07:42 PM
If a twerp puts his mug on a calendar and tries to sell it, he's fair game.
Don't you have anything else to do ? Get a life. Why so jealous???? You are stupid.

cc0509
12-23-2011, 07:46 PM
I'm living on the same planet as you, son. What source can you cite that says Roddick is a beautiful person, aesthetically speaking? I daresay the few million female fans you cite love the few million dollars he makes.

Only to gay men and blind women perhaps! :twisted:

scotus
12-24-2011, 10:02 AM

Yes, if some pictures of Brooklyn are included.

vernonbc
12-25-2011, 05:49 AM
What a bunch of twonks on this thread. Andy is a very good looking guy, has an amazing body, is obviously very smart and very quick with the repartee, and is one of the very best in the world at his chosen profession. And a very beautiful woman loves him. Yet losers who haven't gotten out of their mother's basement diss him. Ay yi yi. :roll:

SVP
01-09-2012, 10:31 AM
He hides the bald spot well.

I'll be honest, I thought this thread was about his schedule of tournaments but then I realised: Wait, no one cares (including Roddick). If a tournament will have him, the money is good and it's in America then he'll be around (as long as theres no one in the top 8 playing). Excellent! You are correct sir.

SVP
01-09-2012, 10:47 AM
And to bring the money into the equation. Brooklyn makes solid money also. And if you say I can get the hottest girl in the world if I had money, maybe you should of thought of that and done something productive with your life. It's always nice to say those things. It's another to actually do them. Wow, just can't get over your stupidity. Don't even bother responding because you have no counter. "you should of thought of that..." Boy, where do our young children learn their grammar these days? Before you spout off on these tennis boards, please make sure you use the proper grammar, son.

SVP
01-09-2012, 12:42 PM
And to bring the money into the equation. Brooklyn makes solid money also. And if you say I can get the hottest girl in the world if I had money, maybe you should of thought of that and done something productive with your life. It's always nice to say those things. It's another to actually do them. Wow, just can't get over your stupidity. Don't even bother responding because you have no counter. Somehow I wish TW could shut down these undeducated twits.

tacou
01-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Roddick is hot

Nostradamus
01-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Now if he can can revamp his groundstrokes and stop hitting these ridiculous approach shots...

what's that got to do with the calendar ?

Fuzzball7
01-09-2012, 06:18 PM
UPDATE: Apia International, Roddick with MoHawk