12-20-2011, 10:43 PM
My first ever video. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4hM9RLSP9U

TopFH
12-20-2011, 10:56 PM
Looks like no one cared.

EnigmaticPragmatic
12-20-2011, 11:25 PM
I cared enough to find the song on the interwebz. and the vid was pretty awesome, went well with the music. badass how u had them separately and together

FlashFlare11
12-20-2011, 11:44 PM
Excellent video! I really enjoyed it, especially the ending! It really showcased the quality of tennis this past year.

Thank you!

joeri888
12-21-2011, 01:17 AM
Liked it, to make me love it, it has to have a little bit more of a story line. It's now just some beautiful points between two great players, but doesn't really catch the story of those two gripping semifinals, which would make it a 10/10, now it's an 8/10 imo. Still, great work

Paul Murphy
12-21-2011, 02:40 AM
Thanks for putting in the effort.

Sentinel
12-21-2011, 03:33 AM
Great first attempt.

For more, please try Nathaniel Near's youtube page, click on her homepage. I enjoyed watching 4 or 5 last night.

Nathaniel_Near
12-21-2011, 03:46 AM
Great first attempt.

For more, please try Nathaniel Near's youtube page, click on her homepage. I enjoyed watching 4 or 5 last night.

her???

Muhahahahahahaah.:twisted:

myalterego
12-21-2011, 04:32 AM
Really liked it, good job!

TopFH
12-21-2011, 04:39 AM
Liked it, to make me love it, it has to have a little bit more of a story line. It's now just some beautiful points between two great players, but doesn't really catch the story of those two gripping semifinals, which would make it a 10/10, now it's an 8/10 imo. Still, great work

Thanks for the tip. Next vid will be Murray vs Nadal.

OddJack
12-21-2011, 05:19 AM
Good work.

I suggest when it comes to commentator voice make it more consistent. It is heard on some of the shots as if by accident. For this particular vid if it's removed altogether its better. There is one vid about Rodge that makes good use of commentators. So it depends on the theme chosen for the videos.
Hope to see more of your work.

newton296
12-21-2011, 05:23 AM
liked it, but maybe a little random, were those matches all from last year? if so, then I really liked it. also, maybe you could make a video to recap the great points of each grand slam! that would be ever better!

TopFH
12-21-2011, 05:30 AM
liked it, but maybe a little random, were those matches all from last year? if so, then I really liked it. also, maybe you could make a video to recap the great points of each grand slam! that would be ever better!

All matches were from 2011.

tusharlovesrafa
12-21-2011, 05:40 AM
Great first attempt.

hey senti,how come you be so sure about anyone's gender?Do you have a 6th sense?

Sentinel
12-21-2011, 06:04 AM
her???

Muhahahahahahaah.:twisted:
My apologies.

Usually, if I see a lady in the avatar, I think it's a 'she' poster.

Anyway, I really enjoyed your videos. I used to put up vids of various players (mostly serve or 1hbh's) and got warnings to take them off. Wondering if youtube will be sending you warnings.

DjokovicForTheWin
12-21-2011, 06:06 AM
I'll be honest, I didn't think the video was that good. The points seemed to be cut off at weird places. Maybe just to choppy from point to point. Otherwise it was good.

TopFH
12-21-2011, 06:13 AM
I'll be honest, I didn't think the video was that good. The points seemed to be cut off at weird places. Maybe just to choppy from point to point. Otherwise it was good.

Well, it was my first video. Next one will be better.

TopFH
12-21-2011, 06:17 AM
Can someone post a link to the RG semis and finals highlights (Nadal), because the only good one has a stupid logo on the vid.

Nathaniel_Near
12-22-2011, 12:25 AM
Can someone post a link to the RG semis and finals highlights (Nadal), because the only good one has a stupid logo on the vid.

I used in a vid of mine and had to use the Sony Vegas cookie cutter on a triangle setting as well as a mask in the crop settings over the logo for extra security. Because of this, youtube hasn't picked it up and banned in worldwide.

Nathaniel_Near
12-22-2011, 12:26 AM
My apologies.

Usually, if I see a lady in the avatar, I think it's a 'she' poster.

Anyway, I really enjoyed your videos. I used to put up vids of various players (mostly serve or 1hbh's) and got warnings to take them off. Wondering if youtube will be sending you warnings.

I have 1 strike so far, for uploading highlights of one of the Rugby World Cup semi-finals.

TopFH, you've had some useful positive and negative feedback and it's all going to help you continuously improve. You can certainly be proud of that as a first effort, which is far beyond my first effort and probably a lot of other people's too. Onward and upwards, then.

MichaelNadal
12-22-2011, 12:34 AM
It was a good video, the only thing is it was too long, these type of videos should be 3-4 minutes, anything longer should be regular match highlights.