PDA

View Full Version : Love for A-Rod!

USERNAME
12-23-2011, 01:25 AM
http://youtu.be/VOYwc9i94E8
World class.

Colin
12-23-2011, 03:05 AM
He's not the best player ever, but there's a good chance in a few years he'll be the GOAT of tennis commentators (not that Gimelstob, the McEnroe Brothers or Mary Carrillo are exactly Federer-like in their broadcasting abilities). I love his impish personality on the court, his self-aware intelligence off the court.

Now I just want to see a doubles exhibition with Vera Zvonareva in which they lose a close one and let all of their hatred manifest itself through the treatment of their rackets. Perhaps the organizers would be good enough to put small pictures of Federer and Serena on there just to get them going.

monique s
12-23-2011, 08:45 PM
He's not the best player ever, but there's a good chance in a few years he'll be the GOAT of tennis commentators (not that Gimelstob, the McEnroe Brothers or Mary Carrillo are exactly Federer-like in their broadcasting abilities). I love his impish personality on the court, his self-aware intelligence off the court.

Now I just want to see a doubles exhibition with Vera Zvonareva in which they lose a close one and let all of their hatred manifest itself through the treatment of their rackets. Perhaps the organizers would be good enough to put small pictures of Federer and Serena on there just to get them going.

Andy will not be a commentator. He said that he does not want to do that. He''ll do radio. That's what he likes.

DoubleDeuce
12-23-2011, 08:49 PM
Yeah...would like to see him do the easiest job in the world himself. The tennis commentator

cc0509
12-23-2011, 08:51 PM
Andy will not be a commentator. He said that he does not want to do that. He''ll do radio. That's what he likes.

Good, we won't have to see him then. Has he retired yet? :twisted:

TTMR
12-23-2011, 10:29 PM
Yeah...would like to see him do the easiest job in the world himself. The tennis commentator

I dislike Roddick as much as anyone, but he was completely right about that. Commentating is an easy job, especially in tennis where the standards are abysmal. He would be absolutely hilarious as a colour man.

Lsmkenpo
12-24-2011, 01:49 AM
The first video is why the umpire waited to give him a warning in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN0UQYqaCZY