PDA

View Full Version : Barricade 6.0 Warranty Receipt?

SlowTiger
01-08-2012, 11:46 PM
So I have 3 pairs of barricade 6.0 and one of the outsoles is about to wear out at the toes. I think I have another month left. I bought them all within 2 months of each other and less then 6 months ago, but I can currently only find 2 receipts. One was a paypal invoice from the * B A Y and another from an authorized retailer. The receipt from the retailer states a different color in abbreviation "BKBKR" then the one that wearing out. If I send in the shoes with either of these, you think I can get a replacement? Also, is it me or did adidas raise their return fee for shoes?

kimbahpnam
01-09-2012, 02:44 AM
pretty sure bay doesn't count.

dr325i
01-09-2012, 05:43 AM
So I have 3 pairs of barricade 6.0 and one of the outsoles is about to wear out at the toes. I think I have another month left. I bought them all within 2 months of each other and less then 6 months ago, but I can currently only find 2 receipts. One was a paypal invoice from the * B A Y and another from an authorized retailer. The receipt from the retailer states a different color in abbreviation "BKBKR" then the one that wearing out. If I send in the shoes with either of these, you think I can get a replacement? Also, is it me or did adidas raise their return fee for shoes?

If you do the search, I had the same problem with the B5. I decided to send them in with the Paypal printout and they sent me back a pair of new ones, even in the color I requested. I am not sure if it slipped through the cracks or...

Good luck