PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with the EXO3 Warrior?

Babolatbarry
01-11-2012, 05:00 PM
first its supposed to be in stock the 5th,
then the 9th,
then the 15th,
now the 17th.
WTC!?

Jim A
01-21-2012, 07:18 PM
I hit with the Warrior 100 today for about 30 min.

Good racquet, probably a touch light for me. I'd be happy with either a little more heft and/or slightly higher swingweight.

Pretty surprised the flex was only 64 on the TW site as I thought it had quite a bit more stiffness in it. Could be because my current sticks are about 3 years old?

I'm thinking if I move away from something like the Rebel 98 that the Black 100 may be a better reach for me as it has a bit less power and is that touch heavier.

If I went with it, I'd probably use it for doubles and put a nice leather grip on it to make it even a couple points more HL and pretend all that stuff matters at 3.5

allez_mike
01-21-2012, 09:19 PM
I also hit with it today. In short, I wasn't impressed. Lack of feel, and plowthrough for my taste. I'd classify it as a tweener racquet at best. Nice weight for those that don't like heavier racquets. It was strung with a hybrid set (poly mains and synthetic crosses)...only hit with it for about 30 minutes but these are my initial impressions. I'll get a chance to mess around with it some more so I will update then...

themitchmann
01-22-2012, 03:44 AM
I also hit with it today. In short, I wasn't impressed. Lack of feel, and plowthrough for my taste. I'd classify it as a tweener racquet at best. Nice weight for those that don't like heavier racquets. It was strung with a hybrid set (poly mains and synthetic crosses)...only hit with it for about 30 minutes but these are my initial impressions. I'll get a chance to mess around with it some more so I will update then...

Though it's in the "Tour" category, frames with this spec and design ate considered tweeners.