PDA

View Full Version : Wide 4E tennis shoes

hmd
01-12-2012, 01:25 PM
are there any 4E wide shoes other than New Balance. I really like my ASICS 4E running shoes but struggling with the New Balance tennis shoes for comfort.

mikeler
01-12-2012, 03:15 PM
The New Balance insoles suck. Take them out and buy a Dr Scholls sports insert. You can thank me later.

scotus
01-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Invest in a pair of quality shoe stretchers.

I used to wear 4E and 6E New Balance, but now I can even wear adidas Barricades.

I have not tried stretching asics because the asics stripes always irritate my bunions & bunionettes.

SleepyCoffee
01-14-2012, 02:51 PM
Scotus - thanks for the tip. This was the first ive heard of shoe stretchers. Can you recommend some high quality ones that you spoke of?

vsdtrek
01-16-2012, 03:22 PM
are there any 4E wide shoes other than New Balance. I really like my ASICS 4E running shoes but struggling with the New Balance tennis shoes for comfort.

Try the KSwiss Defier RS. I have 2E size and with these the leather is really stretching out to the point where the loop holes are touching.

scotus
01-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Scotus - thanks for the tip. This was the first ive heard of shoe stretchers. Can you recommend some high quality ones that you spoke of?

I buy mine from fleabay.

Search for shoe stretchers. Get ones with wooden bodies and steel cranks, since plastic cranks break easily.

Shoe stretchers come in different sizes, so make sure you get the right size. If your feet are extra wide, you might want stretchers that are larger than your size.