PDA

View Full Version : Head Intelligence Prestige vs LM Prestige

subz
01-13-2012, 05:41 AM
I have a choice to get either the Head Intelligence Prestige or Liquid Metal Prestige at a very low price, they are used racquets and I want to get a nice cheap racquet for experimenting with custom paint job :) Please comment on which one is better to play with: intelligence or LM Prestige ?

I define myself as a baseliner that plays a lot of short angles and likes low/moderate powered control oriented racquets.

Thank you !

Racquet-Priority
01-13-2012, 06:32 AM
I would go for the i prestige because of the ridges on the LM

maxpotapov
01-13-2012, 06:35 AM
I would get both if it's a low price and you can't be sure how much life is still in them. But LM is least valued of all Austrian-made Prestiges anyway

vsbabolat
01-13-2012, 07:00 AM
I would get both if it's a low price and you can't be sure how much life is still in them. But LM is least valued of all Austrian-made Prestiges anyway

There is a very good reason for that.

subz
01-13-2012, 07:39 AM
There is a very good reason for that.

so the LM is not a good racquet, I have hit with the LM Radical; I didnt like it that much...there was no wow factor for me.

subz
01-13-2012, 01:05 PM
just wrote to the person selling the iPrestige, I am not sure if its the mid or 98, he doesn't know :/ . Either model is okay with me. Once I have it, I will post a picture =) and then ponder over which colors to use for the new paint job. I am thinking black with some electric blue.