PDA

View Full Version : Courtballistec 3.3

lulo
01-14-2012, 07:28 PM
Is there someway i can get my shoes warrantied without the Warranty Card? I found this shoes at a store for a really good price so i was just wondering

Roddick33
01-14-2012, 09:57 PM
I would like to know the answer to this as well...

10nisne1
01-15-2012, 01:23 AM
You don't need the guarantee card. Just all Nike customer service at 1.800.806.6453 and they will provide you with instructions on how to send the shoes back without the guarantee card.

I had the same conversation with Nike customer service when I was sending back a pair of 3.3's under the 6 month guarantee. Since I didn't want to be out of a pair of tennis shoes waiting for reimbursement, I had bought another pair of 3.3's before shipping the 1st pair back. The 2nd pair I purchased didn't have the guarantee card and I had asked if the shoes could still be covered under the 6 month guarantee. The lady told me you won't need the card and that I could send it back under "warranty". I had asked what was the difference between a "guarantee" and a "warranty" and she said nothing was different really.

NJ1
01-15-2012, 08:36 AM
No, I don't think you can. For warranty, the shoes have to be bought at an authorized Nike retailer and it doesn't sounds like the store you're talking about is.

kingofstring
01-15-2012, 01:55 PM
No, I don't think you can. For warranty, the shoes have to be bought at an authorized Nike retailer and it doesn't sounds like the store you're talking about is.

Mine didn't come with a warantee card and I bought at a Nike outlet store.

kimguroo
01-15-2012, 03:03 PM
Mine didn't come with a warantee card and I bought at a Nike outlet store.

If you bought the shoes from outlet, you should bring the shoes to outlet store and they will give you a credit exact what you paid or if they have same shoes, they might replace it. That's the general rule.
There are so many different cases regarding on claming warranty shoes which was bought from outlet though.

Rob_C
01-15-2012, 03:21 PM
If you bought the shoes from outlet, you should bring the shoes to outlet store and they will give you a credit exact what you paid or if they have same shoes, they might replace it. That's the general rule.
There are so many different cases regarding on claming warranty shoes which was bought from outlet though.

Whenever I've called a factory store asking about the return process for the warranty, no one has ever known how to go about it. I've always been advised to return it to the Nike address for returns.

Also, if returning it to the store will get you a credit for the amount you spent it'd be better to return it thru the mail because then you'd get a voucher for the full MSRP of the shoe, $125 or however much the model you got goes for.

And lastly, you dont need the warranty card. All you need is your receipt. Go online and get a claim # from Nike, print & follow the instructions.

sunmin77
01-20-2012, 07:26 AM
So, let me get this straight. As long as I purchase the shoes from an authorized Nike dealer and as long as I have a receipt, I can send the shoes back under warranty? What if I paid only a fraction of the full price (like $50)? Will they still send me back a replacement pair, as long as I purchased it from an authorized dealer?

kimguroo
01-20-2012, 08:21 AM
So, let me get this straight. As long as I purchase the shoes from an authorized Nike dealer and as long as I have a receipt, I can send the shoes back under warranty? What if I paid only a fraction of the full price (like $50)? Will they still send me back a replacement pair, as long as I purchased it from an authorized dealer?

Yes! Nike will send you a voucher ($125).

usta2050
01-20-2012, 06:37 PM
Whenever I've called a factory store asking about the return process for the warranty, no one has ever known how to go about it. I've always been advised to return it to the Nike address for returns.

Also, if returning it to the store will get you a credit for the amount you spent it'd be better to return it thru the mail because then you'd get a voucher for the full MSRP of the shoe, $125 or however much the model you got goes for.

And lastly, you dont need the warranty card. All you need is your receipt. Go online and get a claim # from Nike, print & follow the instructions.

Agree, if you bought it from a Nike store, you would have to return it to the store. You won't be able to get a claim number to ship the shoes back.

Rob_C
01-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Agree, if you bought it from a Nike store, you would have to return it to the store. You won't be able to get a claim number to ship the shoes back.

Thats not true. I buy my shoes primarily from factory stores so I can save on retail prices but still get the voucher back for full retail. Ive been sending shoes back for about 4 yrs now. Ive never had a problem.

Here's the link for creating a claim online.

http://nikeinc.com/pages/creating-a-footwear-claim

kimguroo
01-30-2012, 09:18 AM
Thats not true. I buy my shoes primarily from factory stores so I can save on retail prices but still get the voucher back for full retail. Ive been sending shoes back for about 4 yrs now. Ive never had a problem.

Here's the link for creating a claim online.

http://nikeinc.com/pages/creating-a-footwear-claim

I only can say you are lucky.
Nike's general rule is different. if you buy shoes from outlet, you should bring your shoes to outlet and they will only give a credit what you paid for or give you replacement of same model shoes.

the thing is outlet employees even manager do not have any clue on warranties:confused:.

you never know when Nike will turn your warranty down.

I remember that one TW member claimed multiple warranty babolat shoes for over 2 years then finally babolat rejected his shoes after 2 years ^_^

Rob_C
02-06-2012, 12:52 AM
I only can say you are lucky.
Nike's general rule is different. if you buy shoes from outlet, you should bring your shoes to outlet and they will only give a credit what you paid for or give you replacement of same model shoes.

the thing is outlet employees even manager do not have any clue on warranties:confused:.

you never know when Nike will turn your warranty down.

I remember that one TW member claimed multiple warranty babolat shoes for over 2 years then finally babolat rejected his shoes after 2 years ^_^

I disagree.

I've returned about 8-10 pairs of Nike warrantied shoes starting with the Breathe Cage IIs and have not had a problem except for one time I lost my receipt.

I agree with your point about Factory store employees having no clue as to how to handle the warranties, which is why I return them to the address given online. Also, that way, I get a voucher for the full MSRP, not what I paid for the shoes. So, in effect, I'm making money from Nike by buying the shoes.

Don't know about Babolat, haven't bought any of their shoes. But, if Nike started giving me problems with my returns, I'd probably just use an alias when returning the shoes.

Standstill
02-06-2012, 07:02 AM
I thought I was the only person who had found this loophole. I tried to do it, because you're technically using the warranty money to buy a new product with a new guarantee, right?

But they cut me off after the 3rd return. I'm going to try the things that you guys have been doing. I PRAY that it works!

SlowTiger
02-06-2012, 12:35 PM
I thought I was the only person who had found this loophole. I tried to do it, because you're technically using the warranty money to buy a new product with a new guarantee, right?

But they cut me off after the 3rd return. I'm going to try the things that you guys have been doing. I PRAY that it works!

I have no idea what r talking about

kingofstring
02-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Should I try to send my shoes back for a second time?

anhuynh16
02-06-2012, 02:27 PM
Should I try to send my shoes back for a second time?

they rejected your first time? that is weird- my coaches son sent his way late and they gave him credit.

kingofstring
02-06-2012, 02:35 PM
No they accepted it and I bought another pair should I try nd send those in sorry for the confusion!

SlowTiger
02-10-2012, 06:08 AM
No they accepted it and I bought another pair should I try nd send those in sorry for the confusion!

I meant what loopholes r you guys talking about?

Standstill
02-10-2012, 06:18 AM
So when you send back a pair of Adidas for the guarantee, they send you back a replacement pair of shoes.

But when you send back a pair of Nikes for the guarantee, they give you a credit for $125.00.

With this credit, you can purchase whatever you'd like, including a brand new, completely seperate pair of Court Ballistecs. These come not as a replacement shoe, but as a whole new purchase, with a whole new guarantee card in the box. So you can keep sending back shoes and getting free replacements off of the same charge.

But I think they found out and tried to stop me from doing this.