PDA

View Full Version : Wilson K-factor6.1 Team v Blx 6.1 Team

MasturB
01-16-2012, 12:11 AM
Anybody here use both that can give me advice? I'm using the k-factor team version and I really like it. I've been using the bab pure storm tour, but a friend let me borrow this Wilson and I like it. I was thinking about upgrading to the BLX TEAM version but the weight is off by a bit and swingweight. Was interested to see what people think

Torres
01-16-2012, 01:54 PM
If you like the K and are playing well with it, I see no reason to change. The BLX is more dampened, the K more connected into the ball.

tiangkim
01-16-2012, 05:30 PM
i used N, K, BLX 6.1 Team all 18*20, all with strung with wilson enduro main and sensation cross before....

imo among them:
n: smallest sweetspot, highest swing weight, very accurate if u hit right on sweetspot. ball feel is there

k: i like the most. big sweetspot, light swing weight, very accurate and ball feel is exception! sold my in 2010 but bought again after 2 yrs after went thru many others dunlop, volkl....

blx: i like the leas. big sweetspot, light swing weight, very accurate and ball feel is very dampened which i call it no feel aka dead.....

blx amplifeel: dont know.....but i dont think i gonna buy since its still blx..... maybe wait another 2-3yrs for a new version again...

ZeroSkid
01-16-2012, 05:38 PM
same racquet blx is just more dampened, also make use of lead ape

MasturB
01-16-2012, 06:23 PM
I'm really loving this k-factor team.