PDA

View Full Version : Prince T22's - long wait for replacement

AceKing
01-16-2012, 08:22 AM
Anyone else have any issues getting their T22's replaced? I sent mine back on 12/9 & within a week I received a "return acknowledgement" with my RMA # but no further explanations. It's now been 5 weeks, so I called today to check on the status of the return & I was told that they won't be shipping out my replacement shoes until mid-February! I asked why it was going to take so long & the Prince rep said they didn't have any size 12s in stock. Really Prince? The T22s are one of the more popular shoes out there and you have NO size 12s in stock?

archman
01-20-2012, 07:50 PM
That's bizarre. I have used the warranty twice and both times got them back within a week. I wear a size 9.5.

kingofstring
01-22-2012, 07:54 AM
I have heard this before but also have heard of people getting it back quickly!

miki
01-22-2012, 06:03 PM
I got back Viper when I sent T22...with note they don't have T22 in stock and it's 'the same'. It's not and I switched to Yonex

masterxfob
01-31-2012, 09:07 PM
I got back Viper when I sent T22...with note they don't have T22 in stock and it's 'the same'. It's not and I switched to Yonex

i got the same BS last time as well, and i have no idea what i'll do with them. i'm hoping that it was an isolated incident as i really like the t22's.

rich s
02-02-2012, 07:56 AM
Anyone else have any issues getting their T22's replaced? I sent mine back on 12/9 & within a week I received a "return acknowledgement" with my RMA # but no further explanations. It's now been 5 weeks, so I called today to check on the status of the return & I was told that they won't be shipping out my replacement shoes until mid-February! I asked why it was going to take so long & the Prince rep said they didn't have any size 12s in stock. Really Prince? The T22s are one of the more popular shoes out there and you have NO size 12s in stock?

return them to/via TW..... if they don't have your size you can apply the credit toward a shoe that you want rather than having to accept what they (Prince) send you