PDA

View Full Version : Lleyton Hewitt is the man because...

Serving155
07-18-2005, 06:48 PM
You know what. Hewitt likes to yell and scream on the court because he's got a lot of spirit. If you are playing "competitive" sport then be ready. All the pansies who cry after "come on" cuz you jacked up a shot doesn't need to be on the court. Sports is meant to be an aggressive stand off not a tea party. Perhaps some of you belong on the WNBA or WTA forum instead. I give probs to Hewitt for being himself and continuing to be himself. He's a cool guy, don't judge him based on his reaction to bad calls. Sometimes we need to criticize the idiots who call the shots wrong.

Z-Man
07-18-2005, 07:01 PM
Lleyton Hewitt is a Nancy Boy Poofter.

Haka Boy
07-18-2005, 07:21 PM
It all comes down to which opponent holds or has been taught a true version of the meaning of sportsmanship.

edgy
07-18-2005, 07:25 PM
sportsmanship is the most important in sports. Win or lose, good or bad call. Hewitt doesn't have it. Federer is a perfect example of good sportsmanship.

arosen
07-18-2005, 07:26 PM
Heck yeah, Serving, you tell'em, man. This board looks more and more like Desperate Houswives, goddamit.

RafaN RichardG
07-18-2005, 07:39 PM
some of the ppl here are one to talk about sportsmanship and class....most i see here is negative criticism, namecalling, ignorance, and crying over a players actions- except for a select few of decent people
"Lleyton Hewitt is a Nancy Boy Poofter."- one of many examples of what i stated above

Exile
07-18-2005, 08:34 PM
It all comes down to which opponent holds or has been taught a true version of the meaning of sportsmanship.

This is an Exile approved message.
What was the name of the guy that spat at Hewitt?

drp2345
07-18-2005, 08:43 PM
Juan Ignacio Chela

Exile
07-18-2005, 08:47 PM
In addition to that, does anyone remember that hewitt/roddick match where roddick clipped a passing shot, the shot went out but it was hewitts point because roddick clipped it. Roddick then spends 5 minutes swearing up and down that he never touched the ball.

HewittSuckz
07-18-2005, 10:22 PM
He didnt swear up and down that he didnt hit it.....he simply said if he clipped it he didnt feel it and oh by the way hewitt is a schmuck.

Andy Hewitt
07-18-2005, 11:02 PM
Lleyton Hewitt is my hero.

efice32
07-18-2005, 11:16 PM
hewitt is an ***. you're saying that the atp tour is being pansies for complaining about his c'mons. how about hewitt being a pansy for not owning up to calling the chair umpire a poof when it's obvious he said it?

CoASH
07-19-2005, 01:45 AM
sportsmanship is the most important in sports. \

pffft...that's loser talk. winning is everything.

littlelleyton
07-19-2005, 03:29 AM
Lleyton Hewitt is a Nancy Boy Poofter.

i find it hard the understand why there is so much of an outcry with Lleytons p##f comments yet very few people on this forum seem to bother when someone who is sitting at a pc and has time to think about what they want to contribute and types this rubbish. i think that people dont really care about how h-sexual actually people feel about the comments but just want an excuse to put Lleyton down.

RafaN RichardG
07-19-2005, 07:02 AM
i find it hard the understand why there is so much of an outcry with Lleytons p##f comments yet very few people on this forum seem to bother when someone who is sitting at a pc and has time to think about what they want to contribute and types this rubbish. i think that people dont really care about how h-sexual actually people feel about the comments but just want an excuse to put Lleyton down.

a lot of out of line and ignorant thing have been said here, where people have gotten down on the person/s who said it....
and i wouldnt talk for people i dont know i.e. g-a-y- people, unless in fact you are, and then you may speak away. but i know i cant talk about how they feel because im not in that situation.

i know sometimes, someone says something to you, that may not even bother you that much, but it gets you angry at the fact that they even said it, or the fact that the thought even crossed their mind. in one case someonetalked about one of my friends split or whatnot, it didnt even bother him THAT much, but the fact that they even thought about talking about it got him extremely angry angry....

Astennix
07-19-2005, 07:08 AM
Who cares if Lleyton is nice or not...the important thing is that he LOST when it matter the most....against Argentina in Davis Cup, in grass and at home. I believe that despite his attitude he was really scared during the doubles and against Nabaldian...

littlelleyton
07-19-2005, 07:24 AM
a lot of out of line and ignorant thing have been said here, where people have gotten down on the person/s who said it....
and i wouldnt talk for people i dont know i.e. g-a-y- people, unless in fact you are, and then you may speak away. but i know i cant talk about how they feel because im not in that situation.

i know sometimes, someone says something to you, that may not even bother you that much, but it gets you angry at the fact that they even said it, or the fact that the thought even crossed their mind. in one case someonetalked about one of my friends split or whatnot, it didnt even bother him THAT much, but the fact that they even thought about talking about it got him extremely angry angry....

your right people are making an assumption about how certain group of people would react to that comment. i sit next 2 a h-sexual guy at work and he has his opinions on why the group have come forward about this and his take on whats been said, but thats his point of view. Lleyton was wrong to say that and im sure he knows this, i dont think anyone is debating this. my point is about how quickly people on this site are to jump on his back and critise what he said yet when pointed out that there are people typing in post as they sit thinking about what they could write and then choose to use the same sort of comments, the saem people go into hiding. its as if one minute they are all concerned about the feelings of a certain group and have such strong views and want something done, then the next minute they are no where to be found when faced with it right in front of them.

pianeon
07-19-2005, 09:42 AM
i sit next 2 a h-sexual guy at work

hetero?
h0m0?
hella?

littlelleyton
07-19-2005, 10:03 AM
hetero?
h0m0?
hella?

a h0m0 sexual. why ???????

Dedans Penthouse
07-19-2005, 11:23 AM
sportmanship is most important in sports

\

pffft...that's loser talk. winning is everything.
I remember Stan Smith and Arthur Ashe saying the same thing. Funny thing though, I can't remember which of above quotes I'd attribute to these former champions.

edgy
07-19-2005, 01:52 PM
no, for sports, winning is NOT everything. If a sport is uninviting and people dont have sportsmanship, noone will want to play that sport. and loser's talk? Last time I checked, you could win AND have sportsmanship buddy.

devila
07-19-2005, 02:13 PM
Most people aren't jealous of Hewitt. That's why they choose to insult another player--the American.

Camilio Pascual
07-20-2005, 10:06 AM
You know what. Hewitt likes to yell and scream on the court because he's got a lot of spirit. If you are playing "competitive" sport then be ready. All the pansies who cry after "come on" cuz you jacked up a shot doesn't need to be on the court. Sports is meant to be an aggressive stand off not a tea party. Perhaps some of you belong on the WNBA or WTA forum instead. I give probs to Hewitt for being himself and continuing to be himself. He's a cool guy, don't judge him based on his reaction to bad calls. Sometimes we need to criticize the idiots who call the shots wrong.

I agree, why get bothered about his stupid "C'mons"? Personally, I think it is a sign of weakness when an athlete is relying on others' mistakes to hype himself. It's pansy and it's pansy to object to it.
Speaking of "pansy", you gave yourself a pansy assignment, doncha' think? Nice defense of the least bothersome of his behaviours to which people object.
Why not address some issues with real substance?
He is considered to be racist, sexist, and a h*o*m*o*phobe because of his public comments. If true, this paints a picture of a truly odious character. Now THAT would be a challenge. If you really want to help Hewitt out, I suggest you address that. Good luck.

Z-Man
07-21-2005, 05:53 AM
I wish I could begin every day of my life by punching Lleyton Hewitt in the face.

HA-HA
Funny to see you guys worked up about me calling Hewitt the same thing he called someone else. He's a fun guy to beat up. This reminds me of the Greg Rudeski Fan hate-fest.

polakosaur
07-21-2005, 06:22 AM
Before some one says that lleyton hewitt doesn't have sportsmanship and roger federer does, how about you define sportsmanship. Sportsmanship can be anything you want to one person it may be at the end of the game shaking hands and that all, to another it may be acting politely and not questioning calls and what not. Another question i have for edgy is, how is questioning a call bad sportsmanship?

AJK1
07-21-2005, 06:54 AM
From what i've seen, Hewitt only C'mon's when he is winning, as he is strangely silent when losing eg. against federer the last couple of times, and against Nalbandian. He's a bad loser in my opinion, he didn't even give Nals credit when he lost to him. Said he played alright!

friedalo1
07-21-2005, 07:10 AM
I remember the old days of McEnrow, Lendle, Connors and Ili Nastasi. These were the original bad boys. Hewitt is a little boy with a small stick. He needs to grow up. Sissy boy.

littlelleyton
07-21-2005, 07:27 AM
I wish I could begin every day of my life by punching Lleyton Hewitt in the face.

HA-HA
Funny to see you guys worked up about me calling Hewitt the same thing he called someone else. He's a fun guy to beat up. This reminds me of the Greg Rudeski Fan hate-fest.

so why dont you go to a tournament and confront him if you feel like that way.
sure its fun to beat up on a guy who, NEVER, comes on to the website and will never in his life come across you as you wouldnt have the nerve to do anything in real life.
the fact your proud you use derogatory language shows how much respect you have for g a y people.

RiosTheGenius
07-21-2005, 07:35 AM
this guy is the best.... he screams, he calls people poofs, he makes new enemies every week, no one talks to him in the locker room, he's faisty, he says c'mon when the oponent nets a ball..... the most entertaining thing since McEnroe. and c'mon seriously, that's nothing compared to JMac or Nastase or Connors..... those guys were really nasty.
YOU GO HEWITT!!!!!!!!

littlelleyton
07-21-2005, 07:49 AM
the topic is Lleyton Hewitt is the man.. can i just say that the more you talk about him the more he grows as a tennis legend, good or bad. you are talking in referrence to guys like Mac, Lendl, Nastase ( tut tut friedalo) and in 20 years time people WILL talk about Hewitt, good or bad and everyone that doesn like him is only adding to him being someone whos name sticks around. there for you are making him more and more the man the more you discuss him and his actions.

as they say there is no such thing as bad press......

littlelleyton
07-21-2005, 07:58 AM
Rios whilst i agree with most of your points i have to be fair and say that i do believe that his umpire, p00f comment wasnt soemthing id like to see again. also i wouldnt say he is hated in the locker room as most of the players, even coria, can distinguish from the on and off court person that he is.