PDA

View Full Version : Pro Players That Should Retire List.

Serving155
07-18-2005, 07:41 PM
this thread has been deleted due too too much flaming and not following directions. (i.e "This post is completely biased and opinionated. Do not take seriously.")

bdawg
07-18-2005, 07:45 PM
Any players with Armenian or similar 3rd world country players who are filled with pride and arrogance need to retire.

you're a complete ***.

x Southpaw x
07-18-2005, 07:48 PM
Take Agassi and Safin off the list please at least... I really think that they make pro tennis for the media different. Safin's just very charismatic in general while Agassi's been there for years and has become a role model for lots of learners. Agassi might be losing out because of age, but his knowledge of the game is still superior to most pros. His anticipation might not be the best but is definitely close to it.

Mahboob Khan
07-18-2005, 07:49 PM
Marat Safin should continue playing professional tennis, but he must improve his sleeping habits i.e. he should sleep alone in his bed! He should train well, behave well, and listen to his coach!

Martina Navratilova should retire .. finally. She has nothing to prove to the world. In her time she was the best, but now her age and her old technique cannot match up with much younger, stronger, and technically sounder players. She may also like to find a decent man to marry with .. yes, that's right a decent man!

Meat
07-18-2005, 07:51 PM
First, it's "Sampras", not "Sampress". Second, there were plenty of excellent players when Agassi was younger. Third, with Agassi, most of his wins and results came after 29.

Second, with Chela, what's your problem? Hewitt does plenty more than spitting.

Third, on Safin, Dasha was actually quite hot. His speed is above average, and he's shown excellent results. You want him to retire? Honestly, do you want every single person that doesn't win almost all of their matches to retire?

I'm not even going to comment on the rest.

The thread name sounded fine. Unfortunately, I completely agree with post number two.

RiosTheGenius
07-18-2005, 08:13 PM
I don't know where this is going to take us. but this thread has got to be the most unintelligent and senseless I have personally read in this forum and I hope I'm not alone here because if I am I might as well say goodbye to this site.
but though I feel like it's a bit of a waste of time answering to this guy I will just because I.... I don't know why. here I go;

-"Ok yea he did pretty well back in the days when EVERYONE SUCKED" - so if that's the case everyone sucked in the past 15 yrs cuz he's done "pretty well" since I can remember.... everyone sucked ah... Rafter sucked, Muster sucked, Rios sucked, Chang sucked, Ivanisevic sucked, Edberg sucked.... they all sucked man.

-"Please this isn't France"... - how stupid am I, I always thought Chela was from Argentina, and how stupid everyone else. they all think he's from Argentina... even he thinks he's argentinian... what a daft world.

-On Safin, "he's really a slow dumbo on the court"... are you nuts???... the guy must be the most talented player I've seen and the only reason he's not up there with Federer is because he's a mental case. you clearly showed intelligence on this one buddy.

-on Coria..... mmmm ... too childish to even analyze your comments on Coria. he'll win Roland Garros a couple of times before he takes your advice and retire.

-on Zabaleta: "Why?? did this amateur thought that he could beat Federer? "... firstly, Zabaleta is not half of a bad player, and far from being an amateur. he's done great in Davis cup and is fun to watch. if for that single incident you think he should retire you're not showing much brain here.

-"Any players with Armenian or similar 3rd world country players who are filled with pride and arrogance need to retire"..... this is the real bomb!... if you're american , you're making your people look real good bro. ;-)

NoBadMojo
07-18-2005, 08:15 PM
i think martina still competes well in doubles, but def should not be playing any more singles. she's taking someone's else place in the draw who should be there instead of her. but does she have any more singles scheduled does anyone know?

Serving155
07-18-2005, 08:24 PM
nope Im not "white" american if that's what you are asking. But yes I am an American. and I know that by saying this I am not being "politically correct," so forgive me but please **** off and die. There's always truth to every stereotype and exaggerations. I do have problems with these welfare frauding, tax evading anti-american thieves from Armenia. I can only speak for myself, but from what I've seen, these 3rd world countries from Middle East truly hate America. But they continue to reside here because where they come from totally sucks *****. Seriously, if you don't have a country or you are living off of someone's gracious land, dont talk sh1t. If you really don't like the lifestyle Americans lead, then what is holding them back from leaving? Read the directions to the original post. I did warn you that the post is completely biased and opinionated. So don't pretend like you didnt read it.

Fee
07-18-2005, 08:24 PM
She may also like to find a decent man to marry with .. yes, that's right a decent man!

This may be the dumbest comment I have ever read on this board. What kind of man should Martina marry, the type who would agree to let the male villagers gang **** her for the sins of her brother to restore her family's honor?

Please, join us here in the 21st century. Thanks.

x Southpaw x
07-18-2005, 08:30 PM
nope Im not "white" american if that's what you are asking. But yes I am an American. and I know that by saying this I am not being "politically correct," so forgive me but please **** off and die. There's always truth to every stereotype and exaggerations. I do have problems with these welfare frauding, tax evading anti-american thieves from Armenia. I can only speak for myself, but from what I've seen, these 3rd world countries from Middle East truly hate America. But they continue to reside here because where they come from totally sucks *****. Seriously, if you don't have a country or you are living off of someone's gracious land, dont talk sh1t. If you really don't like the lifestyle Americans lead, then what is holding them back from leaving? Read the directions to the original post. I did warn you that the post is completely biased and opinionated. So don't pretend like you didnt read it.
I thought you were just ranting about not-so-successful pros... but whoa... you're actually serious about retiring such talents... :shock:

Exile
07-18-2005, 08:32 PM
Omfg the noobs!

Stop making stupid posts!!!

TEAMRAFA
07-18-2005, 08:37 PM
does this board do any awards at the end of the year for "most ridiculous posts"?

RiosTheGenius
07-18-2005, 08:37 PM
Seriously, if you don't have a country or you are living off of someone's gracious land, dont talk sh1t..
you keep impressing me with your intelectual level. no, actually I'm a professional who earned that status with hard work, so because I'm solvent I can live in any country I want and without any wellfare issues.... get a job and stop worring about welfare or armenians because they probably don't think about you much.
I don't have a nationality, I'm a citizen of the world. and you should become one too.

snoflewis
07-18-2005, 09:29 PM
your *** needs to retire

tennisadict
07-18-2005, 10:03 PM
your *** needs to retire :D yap leave those players alone and think about your game

Andy Hewitt
07-18-2005, 10:06 PM
Yeah um... ok... someone should retire cuz he is Armenian.... lol.

zenit
07-18-2005, 10:10 PM
some mod needs to "retire" this guy from this forum permanently. What a bunch of flame bait. Trolling is bad mmkay?

efice32
07-18-2005, 10:12 PM
some mod needs to "retire" this guy from this forum permanently. What a bunch of flame bait. Trolling is bad mmkay?

sounds good to me.

Serving155
07-18-2005, 10:55 PM
read the warning, this post is completely biased and opinionated not to be taken seriously. if u cant follow the direction then u deserve a big fat F. F U

RockyMaivia
07-18-2005, 11:17 PM
I agree with the original poster, give this guy a break. Right away he said that this thread was just his opinion. You shouldn't tell him he should be banned just for sharing his opinion. OMG, he insulted your beloved Safin or Agassi, just relax and take this thread for what it is, don't freak out.

federer_nadal
07-19-2005, 12:23 AM
yeh i think you should retire from this board mate

zenit
07-19-2005, 07:01 AM
I agree with the original poster, give this guy a break. Right away he said that this thread was just his opinion. You shouldn't tell him he should be banned just for sharing his opinion. OMG, he insulted your beloved Safin or Agassi, just relax and take this thread for what it is, don't freak out.

then perhaps he should share his opinion in a non-inflammatory manner. We all have opinions, but that post is pure flamebait.

RockyMaivia
07-19-2005, 07:10 AM
I agree with that...But i somehow managed to find the original post somewhat funny. I think people need to lighten up here. If someone insults your favorite player, let it go, it's not like the player is your best friend or brother or anything, and it's only someone's opinion anyway...

tennissavy
07-19-2005, 08:21 AM
Players who should retire:

Martina Navratilova- can't compete anymore.
Lindsay Davenport-can't compete mentally anymore for a major title
Andre Agassi-can't compete anymore for a major title
Lisa Raymond-never could compete for a major title
Els Callens-never could compete for a major title
Tim Henman-never could compete for a major title
Greg Rusedki-never could compete for a major title
Vince Spadea-never could compete for a major title
Amelie Mauresmo-never could compete mentally for a major title
James Blake-never will be able to compete for a major title
Fabrice Santoro- can no longer compete for any title
Gustavo Kuerten- can no longer compete for any title

feel free to add to this list of has beens and losers.

x Southpaw x
07-19-2005, 08:24 AM
Players who should retire:

Martina Navratilova- can't compete anymore.
Lindsay Davenport-can't compete mentally anymore for a major title
Andre Agassi-can't compete anymore for a major title
Lisa Raymond-never could compete for a major title
Els Callens-never could compete for a major title
Tim Henman-never could compete for a major title
Greg Rusedki-never could compete for a major title
Vince Spadea-never could compete for a major title
Amelie Mauresmo-never could compete mentally for a major title
James Blake-never will be able to compete for a major title
Fabrice Santoro- can no longer compete for any title

feel free to add to this list of has beens and losers.
LOL :shock: tennissavy... I translate your post into "Shut up all of you, every single one of you should retire since you cannot compete for a major title." Tsk tsk. =P

tennissavy
07-19-2005, 08:42 AM
The players I listed either never had the ability to win major titles, used to have it but have gotten too old or are chokers. In any case, the listed players are probably never going to win a major title in the future. I know there is more to a tennis career than grand slam titles but in my opinion, these players should leave the pro tour. It's about time they retired, in my opinion. I am entitled to my opinion and it is just as good as anyone else's opinion. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of my opinion.

morten
07-19-2005, 02:07 PM
Alex Corretja,Nicolas Lappenti,Flipper,schalken.