PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Racquets

GPhillips
01-21-2012, 08:07 PM
I am looking to get back into the game after about 4 away from it, due to changing jobs and some injuries. I tend to play an all court game trying to end up at the net as often as possible and will be playing doubles more that singles. I would guess that once I get back into playing I will be about a 3.0 player. Please give me some suggestions on which way to go in looking for a racquet.

Thanks

Greg

Teski
01-21-2012, 08:43 PM
I am looking to get back into the game after about 4 away from it, due to changing jobs and some injuries. I tend to play an all court game trying to end up at the net as often as possible and will be playing doubles more that singles. I would guess that once I get back into playing I will be about a 3.0 player. Please give me some suggestions on which way to go in looking for a racquet.

Thanks

Greg

Can you tell us what you played with before you stopped playing? Also, have you had any arm/shoulder issues in the past?

GPhillips
01-22-2012, 07:24 PM
The last racquets I played with were the Dunlop M-Fil400, have also used Wilson, and Prince before, so I am not tied to one brand. I have not had any arm or shoulders issues in the past, my injuries have all been leg related.