PDA

View Full Version : Will there be an update to the Babolat AeroPro Drive GT in 2012?

FuNyuNs
01-25-2012, 04:38 AM
I demoed this racquet and plan on buying it. But I will wait if a new/better version is going to be released. Anyone know? Thanks.

ArliHawk
01-25-2012, 05:20 AM
I demoed this racquet and plan on buying it. But I will wait if a new/better version is going to be released. Anyone know? Thanks.

It'll be released next year. Go ahead and buy the current one; it's my weapon of choice and I love it.

Chyeaah
01-25-2012, 05:22 AM
Terrible Racquet IMO. There are so many clones of the APD that are way better.

Yourtenniscoach
01-25-2012, 05:43 AM
2013 is the anticipated release date or a new APD.

Teski
01-25-2012, 07:35 AM
Terrible Racquet IMO. There are so many clones of the APD that are way better.

If you're going to come out with such a hard stance on a racket, then you should at least offer up some productive details such as which clones you feel are way better. :)

Xpherex
01-25-2012, 01:56 PM
I demoed this racquet and plan on buying it. But I will wait if a new/better version is going to be released. Anyone know? Thanks.new is not always better, as far as I know Nadal is using the first version which is not even cortex, but I maybe be wrong. And anyway you may like this one more than the new version which will come out probably next year (according to some people posts). I was in worthier situation than you, I couldn't even find a place to test the rackets so I tried going with specs I thought that would fit my play, and I guess I picked the right one, in the end I bought Yonex RQiS 1 Tour.

Test different type of rackets and go farther from there which fits you the most.