PDA

View Full Version : This question about Racquets is to long to type so click for more thank you!

Babolatbarry
01-27-2012, 04:34 PM
I bought a Warrior 100 after playing with the babolat aeropro drive cortex plus. AND I HATE THE WARRIOR. So i plan on selling it to get the new dure drive roddick plus. Does that make sense? I'll use craigslist to sell it for 150. and then I will cover the difference myself.
so i have 3 questions;
1. Would the Pure Drive be a better transition than my warrior from the aero drive?
2. Would someone actually buy it for 150 if it has no scratches?
3. How is the pure drive to you guys? whats good about it and whats bad,
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babolatbarry
01-27-2012, 04:39 PM
too* in the title lol
and im not asking anyone to buy anything. just clarifying

gonzalocatalino
01-27-2012, 05:13 PM
Post your racquet for trade at the forum classifieds...

Doubles
01-27-2012, 05:42 PM
Aren't you the guy that made 5+ threads in anticipation of the warrior coming out? This is why you demo.

Babolatbarry
01-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Yeah ik but it was complicated

whomad15
01-28-2012, 08:59 AM
Yeah ik but it was complicated

Clicking that orange demo button and then selecting a grip size is hard, isn't it.

There's not a lot of interest in the warrior line, Prince has been promoting the rebel and tour far too much for anyone to really care about another stick that is just a flexier version of the exo3black.

If you've played with a pure drive you know what they're like, powerful and stiff. I like the power of a pure drive, but the cost of control and arm pain isn't worth it to me.

Fed Kennedy
01-28-2012, 12:45 PM
No one is going to buy a warrior for over 100 used.

The pdr plus is a serious log. I think it is a niche stick for big dudes with big serves.

I would say apdgt plus or pdgt plus would be best transition.