PDA

View Full Version : Ike Park Grand Slam Pro instruction packages

dennis10is
01-28-2012, 04:37 PM
All,

Ike Park on Long Island is pleased to announced that it successfully delivered on its first two packages.

Roger Federer and Andrew Murray both purchased the Silver Australian Open packages, entitling them to receive the acient tennis wisdom from the Ike Park masters, upto the amount of depth that will allow them to reach the semi-finals.

We also provide a Gold Package which will allow our client to reach the finals of a Major.

For the ultimate in Grand Slam instruction, we have the Platinum package where we guarantee victory in the finals.

formula16
01-28-2012, 05:22 PM
how much for the platinum package? i feel like winning a slam today (im rafa but dont tell toni, he might get mad that i dont believe his tricks no more) . Dont want nole to kick my *** again

dennis10is
01-28-2012, 06:27 PM
Price are kept confidential and are individualized.

dennis10is
01-28-2012, 06:38 PM
Price are kept confidential and are individualized.

Roddick33
01-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Are we allowed to offer?

dennis10is
01-30-2012, 03:40 PM
We are happy to reveal our latest clients and their happy purchaes.

Rafeal Nadal purchased the Gold Package and we successfully delivered the Finals to him.

Joker's family dug deep into the pockets of their fellows Serbs and purchased the Platinum Package and we happily took the stolen loot and converted it to Serbian pride.

As you can see, we will take money from anyone, as long as they can pay, we will deliver.