PDA

View Full Version : What happened to FedEx shipping?

FedError
01-31-2012, 02:59 AM
FedEx shipping used to be available to Australia and New Zealand, but as of now it's no longer available, instead replaced by UPS.

FedEx was cheaper, will it come back?

TW Staff
01-31-2012, 12:48 PM
The FedEx shipping will be back. I'll try to get you an ETA as soon as possible.

Jason, TW

000KFACTOR90000
01-31-2012, 01:06 PM
There's a Californian competitor offering a flat rate on international shipping. It would be great if Tennis warehouse could simplify things in a similar way..................

"&^%&^ Tennis is proud to offer a flat shipping fee of 34.99 for all international orders via USPS Global Priority Mail (10-14 day delivery).

Products ineligible for the $34.99 shipping promo include court equipment, tennis ball cases, tennis tubes, ball hoppers and ball baskets, stringing machines, posters, Ace Authentic collectibles, the Hit-A-Way Pole and select other items. All other products qualify. "

PeterFig
01-31-2012, 02:38 PM
There's a Californian competitor offering a flat rate on international shipping. It would be great if Tennis warehouse could simplify things in a similar way..................

"&^%&^ Tennis is proud to offer a flat shipping fee of 34.99 for all international orders via USPS Global Priority Mail (10-14 day delivery).

Products ineligible for the $34.99 shipping promo include court equipment, tennis ball cases, tennis tubes, ball hoppers and ball baskets, stringing machines, posters, Ace Authentic collectibles, the Hit-A-Way Pole and select other items. All other products qualify. "

That's A LOT slower and about the same cost or expensive than what TW does now for international shipping when I order (from Canada). I don't think I'd be happy with the rates above. I usually pay about $15-$20 (OK - plus some silly $20 UPS fee) and it's here next day sometimes. Plus full tracking.

000KFACTOR90000
01-31-2012, 05:04 PM
Sorry Peter was thinking about Australia like ********.

The flat rate seems attractive for larger orders. I looked at an order for 10 racquets and the shipping cost was $125. Made a flat rate a lot more attractive.

FedError
01-31-2012, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the response. Good to know.

FedError
02-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Is there an ETA on the ETA?

FearOfTheDark
02-09-2012, 08:30 PM
I'd also like to know as I order from TW and live in New Zealand :) Thanks

Timbo's hopeless slice
02-27-2012, 07:20 PM
Look, I just want to put a word in for UPS.

granted, the cost to Australia was a bit steep ($71.00) but my order arrived in excellent time (2 business days!) and was 100% complete and accurate.

couldn't be happier, just sayin'

(oh, and thanks so much for the random vibration dampeners, I was cursing myself for not thinking to order any, but there they were!)