PDA

View Full Version : Shoes for narrow feet.

wiibssz
01-31-2012, 08:28 AM
Hey guys,

I'm through my pair of CB 3.3. Air max couldn't take it more than 6 months on synthetic grass and 2 shoelaces are broken too (both problems are weird in my opinion). I was wondering, what shoes are good for narrow feet? I also own a pair of cc genius 2, but they are really uncomfortable near the toes.

Btw, my feet are that narrow that I haven't had any pain at all in my CB 3.3

Thanks for sharing!

-Wiibssz-

Devilito
01-31-2012, 09:13 AM
As a person with wide feet I’d say %99 of shoes on the market are made for narrow feet.

wiibssz
01-31-2012, 12:36 PM
As a person with wide feet Id say %99 of shoes on the market are made for narrow feet.

Haha, I know how you feel. Last year I was at an outlet store at the ATP Tournament in Rotterdam, I tried 10 shoes or something, only the CB 3.3 felt really good... The propulse, the Barricade 6 etc. are too wide in the forefoot for me...

Ramon
01-31-2012, 01:02 PM
TW has a pretty good list of shoes for narrow feet:

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/searchshoes.html?search=args&type=men&sref=&cat=MSALL&Maxprice=&Minprice=&xcat=MSNARROW&x=51&y=9

Ramon
01-31-2012, 01:09 PM
As a person with wide feet I’d say %99 of shoes on the market are made for narrow feet.

LOL

Believe me, you'll get no sympathy from people with narrow feet. Every shoe I try is too loose in the heel, and unless I add an insole and 2 pairs of socks, I can't lace up my shoes tight enough so my feet won't slip.

At least you have a major shoe manufacturer, New Balance, that specifically makes shoes for wide feet (they're ugly but good, LOL). We are stuck looking for shoes that happen to be narrow and later on they get wider when people with wide feet complain about them.

wiibssz
02-01-2012, 10:02 AM
TW has a pretty good list of shoes for narrow feet:

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/searchshoes.html?search=args&type=men&sref=&cat=MSALL&Maxprice=&Minprice=&xcat=MSNARROW&x=51&y=9

Thanks! I didn't know you could search for shoes that way:D

Btw, does anybody know how the fit is on the CB 4.3 and B7 in comparison with the CB 3.3?

kingofstring
02-01-2012, 02:53 PM
The addidas feathers are super thin. My feet did not even fit in them!

theSCdon
02-01-2012, 04:09 PM
Hey guys,

I'm through my pair of CB 3.3. Air max couldn't take it more than 6 months on synthetic grass and 2 shoelaces are broken too (both problems are weird in my opinion). I was wondering, what shoes are good for narrow feet? I also own a pair of cc genius 2, but they are really uncomfortable near the toes.

Btw, my feet are that narrow that I haven't had any pain at all in my CB 3.3

Thanks for sharing!

-Wiibssz-

Maybe Adizero Feathers. Too narrow in the toe for me, but maybe great for you!

Ramon
02-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Maybe Adizero Feathers. Too narrow in the toe for me, but maybe great for you!

On his OP he said CC Genius 2 was really uncomfortable near the toes. The Feathers are very similar to the CC Genius.

I have narrow feet, and I'm currently wearing the Prince T10. It's about as narrow as the Feathers in the heel and midfoot but wider, lower, and more comfortable in the toe area. It also has a more secure fit thanks to the lacing system, so my foot doesn't jam against the front of the shoe when I stop (like it did when I wore the Feathers). It's discontinued and has been replaced by the T22 (a wider model), so you might have a hard time finding one in your size.