PDA

View Full Version : Head Trysis 300

ULTIMATERODDICKFAN
02-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Ok, I dont know about head rackets , but i have an offer from this guy of an Head Trysis 300 for about 25 bucks, good or bad? I did some research about the Head trysis 300, the racket looks pretty nice. What do you guys think of this racket? I need all fo your advises!!! :???:

OnyxZ28
02-01-2012, 12:06 PM
Mid or Midplus? The Trisys 300 is an early incarnation of the suspension grip equipped Prestige Tour. 25 bucks is a dang good deal if the racket isn't cracked.

ULTIMATERODDICKFAN
02-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Mid or Midplus? The Trisys 300 is an early incarnation of the suspension grip equipped Prestige Tour. 25 bucks is a dang good deal if the racket isn't cracked.

I dont know if it is mid or midplus yet, thanks a lot, I will see if it has any cracked, do you have any good advice on how to check it it has any cracks, because obvious cracks are vey obvious to see, but I am talking about hidden cracks, that the owner try to cover over. If I end up buying it, I will post some pics for you to see

OnyxZ28
02-01-2012, 02:05 PM
I would check the throat. Also ask if the suspension grip assembly squeaks. This is more of an annoyance than any functional defect as far as as I know.

Both are prone to warping as well, especially the Midplus. I've seen midpluses that look like Pyramid Tours -- it ain't pretty!

ULTIMATERODDICKFAN
02-01-2012, 02:22 PM
I would check the throat. Also ask if the suspension grip assembly squeaks. This is more of an annoyance than any functional defect as far as as I know.

Both are prone to warping as well, especially the Midplus. I've seen midpluses that look like Pyramid Tours -- it ain't pretty!

Ok, thank you so much Onyx, this is the problem, the owner knows nothing about tennis LOL, I know a little bit about the suspension grip, here is the pic the owner send me
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k498/littletennisking/Trysis.jpg[/IMG]