PDA

View Full Version : IG speed 16x19, Pure drive roddick plus, or ig prestige mp???

Jcarlisle2
02-03-2012, 06:41 AM
Ig Speed: Great feel but some what low powered
Pure drive Roddick: Stiff, but superior control
Ig Prestige mp: Weird sound when hitting the ball (sound like thwock or something)

Which one should i get???

Yourtenniscoach
02-03-2012, 07:54 AM
Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo

RacketFever
02-03-2012, 09:12 AM
Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Agreed. If you can't demo, go with the ig prestige mp. IMHO Put in a dampener, and all the pingy noise will go. Great feel, maneuverability and decent spin.

getsby
02-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Speed 16x19 and Pure Drive-totally different sticks. Babolat-it does not control oriented racquet, other than Pure Storm Line. In general, a rather odd list, between these rackets have little in common

Jcarlisle2
02-04-2012, 03:06 AM
i like open string pattern so remove pure drive from the list and change prestige to Pro. Which one is better???

Other otherwise which is the best open string pattern racket????

mrc
02-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Head Prestige Pro with All Poly set up...
I have mine strung with Genesis Black Magic at 50lbs and love the racquet. I had MG and YT models and this one is better. The feel of the Prestige is money...

tymmh789
02-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Head Prestige Pro with All Poly set up...
I have mine strung with Genesis Black Magic at 50lbs and love the racquet. I had MG and YT models and this one is better. The feel of the Prestige is money...

I'm gonna restring the demo I got with all poly and play with it again.

alidisperanza
02-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Very interesting demo list.

I can't comment about the IG speed (only have ever played the Youteks and hated them) but between the PDR and the Prestige I prefer the Prestige.

While I liked the Pure Drives, I felt them a bit tinny-- just didn't feel solid to me. I much preferred the Prestiges (I've played the MG, YT, and have hit with the new IG).

You'll find that you can get away with a lot more with the PDRs, the Prestiges, imo, are a more demanding frame.