PDA

View Full Version : Head IG Radical Pro... Need string suggestions

BDAZ
02-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Not sure if this belongs here or in the string section, but I need string suggestions for this stick. Right now I have it strung with Head FXP Tour, and it feels like mush. It came with my racquet, so that's why I put it in. I feel like this racquet needs a little bit of a stiffer string. I don't need anything that is super textured, as I already get enough spin from the open pattern. Any suggestions? Multis, polys and hybrids welcome. Thanks.

Blitzball
02-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Luxilon M2 Pro is great for big flat hitters. I think Milos Raonic uses them. Solinco TB is popular too as it provides great spin and feels softer than most polys and feels more solid than RPM Blast.

finnster
02-03-2012, 10:22 AM
Use Big Hitter Silver, it's great for the IG Radical Pro. It's crisp, and you get the pop and spin.

Dgdavid
02-04-2012, 04:32 AM
My two IG PMPs are both stock (Sonic Pro 17) at mid-tension. Like it but do feel it a bit in my shoulder. Was thinking to keep a copoly but go 2lbs or so lighter on tension? Don't mind a bit of extra pop, infact an extra foot or so my natural shot wouldn't go amiss. What do you think?