PDA

View Full Version : Possible New Racquet

tymmh789
02-05-2012, 12:07 PM
I haven't been using the rebels for very long (1.5 years) and I really do like them in all areas of the court but my serve is lacking the spin and power that I need. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this with the rebel and if you switched because of it. I'm just trying to demo a few racquets and just see if my game changes by a noticeable margin or not. If anyone has any suggestions they would be helpful. The two that I would like to try out are the Wilson BLX Six-one 95 (older model to save some money) and then the new prestige pro.

ArliHawk
02-05-2012, 12:38 PM
The Prince Warrior might be an option.

I'm pretty tempted by that stick right now.

sansaephanh
02-05-2012, 01:45 PM
I haven't been using the rebels for very long (1.5 years) and I really do like them in all areas of the court but my serve is lacking the spin and power that I need. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this with the rebel and if you switched because of it. I'm just trying to demo a few racquets and just see if my game changes by a noticeable margin or not. If anyone has any suggestions they would be helpful. The two that I would like to try out are the Wilson BLX Six-one 95 (older model to save some money) and then the new prestige pro.

Sometimes, but with a new stringbed and a good day, I could just snap my wrist and I could pound the fence no problem with the Rebel. I think i might sell mine and try to get some 98's though... I need more consistency in my game.

tymmh789
02-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Sometimes, but with a new stringbed and a good day, I could just snap my wrist and I could pound the fence no problem with the Rebel. I think i might sell mine and try to get some 98's though... I need more consistency in my game.

Ya exactly. I will be trying a few out this week hopefully.