PDA

View Full Version : N tour compared with PS Six.One 95 BLX?

dmcb101
02-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Hello TW community, I need someones opinion who has played with these two sticks. I currently use a Wilson N Tour 95 and was looking for a bit of a step up in a frame (little more heft and added comfort) and I was wondering if anyone would offer up an opinion on these two frames side by side. From what I read the PS swings fairly light and I figured this may be a good step up from my N Tours. Thanks in advance

Funbun
02-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Why don't you just add lead to your N Tour? You can expect a similar flex from the PS 6.1 95 and a smaller beam width, and that's about it.

Note that the N Tour has a higher swingweight than the PS 6.1 95. If you just want more heft, look elsewhere or add some lead to your racquet.

Xizel
02-05-2012, 06:23 PM
The only thing to gain is a cooler PJ with a thinner (box) beam. A reel of lead tape is much cheaper.

dmcb101
02-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Interesting. I see what your guys point is especially with the SW. I am interested in trying this racquet out to see the difference in beam width, string pattern, flex, balance and comfort level. I think that my N tours are pretty comfortable but with a recent shoulder injury I was interested in the dampened feel of the PS 6.1 95 BLX.

It sounds like from what you guys think, there really is not that much of a difference between these two racquets. It seems to me they have a fair amount of difference in specs.

Has anyone had any experience with both of these racquets that could compare/contrast the pros/cons?

Any insight from someone who has played with both would be greatly appreciated.