PDA

View Full Version : Weapon of Choice?

RogerRacket111
02-06-2012, 09:35 PM
I mean literally. Sometimes I sleep with my racket by my side as a weapon if an intruder every happens to threaten my family. I know this sounds crazy but when you have a baby and and hear strange sounds my racquet give me comfort.

Which brings me to my point. Would you trust your racket if you were in a situation where you have to deal with a hostile person without a gun of course. I would guess even a tweener racquet could do major damage.

My PS 6.1 BLX 90 could do major harm if I ever had to defend myself. All this is just in theory I'm not a nut or anything and would never harm anyone. Let me hear some fun responses.

klementine
02-06-2012, 09:46 PM
That job is usually reserved for the kwan dao underneath the bed... but I guess I could get creative with the K88 I have that's 13.1oz. stock.

canadad
02-06-2012, 09:47 PM
Maybe if you used these mods it would be more effective.
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=410822

syke
02-06-2012, 10:12 PM
My weapon of choice is a Bettinardi precision milled soft carbon steel golf putter. It has a D5 swingweight, great for puncturing human skulls.

I have it in the boot of my car at all times, and I never have to worry about being questioned by the cops.

Magic of tennis
02-06-2012, 10:36 PM
You guys are so funny.
All you need is prayer and German shephard dog

sansaephanh
02-07-2012, 12:56 AM
I have George Michael sleeping in my trunk at all times. I never get qeustioned by the cops. He just pops out when i hit the hazard lights cause i rewired it to tazer him awake and sing "Faith." No one wil lever give George a ticket for having faith.:)