PDA

View Full Version : Adding Weight

Roddick33
02-06-2012, 09:53 PM
If you add weight with lead tape, is it possible to take it back off?

ChicagoJack
02-06-2012, 09:59 PM
- Yup, it goes on like tape, and comes off the same way.
- A bottle of Goo Be Gone does a good job of taking off any gummy residue, as some of the sticky stuff will sometimes stick on your frame after removal.
- I've heard some of the recent Prince paint jobs chip easily, if that's a legit concern, then you might try a hair dryer to apply a little heat to the goo before removing.
- Can't imagine any other problems you might have.
– Keep your scraps, you might end up sticking into the Butt cap or into the handle.

Jazzy
02-06-2012, 10:00 PM
Yes, it comes off very easy!

Roddick33
02-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Okay, thanks!

Tennis_Crazed
02-06-2012, 11:37 PM
Just a heads up, but I started messing around with Lead tape and i wish that i hadn't started! Its a never ending game and only messes with you mentally at the end of it. Wouldn't recommend playing around with it too much.

ChicagoJack
02-07-2012, 12:10 AM
deleted post

ChicagoJack
02-07-2012, 12:19 AM
Just a heads up, but I started messing around with Lead tape and i wish that i hadn't started! Its a never ending game and only messes with you mentally at the end of it. Wouldn't recommend playing around with it too much.

Yeah man, I've been there too. Start messing around with too much lead, and pretty soon you are strung out on Uranium, Gold, or even Tungsten (T-Gen as they call it in the hood). By the grace of God and my sponsor, I've got my head on straight now. But lead is the devil's playground I tell you. The OP has been warned.

Roddick33
02-07-2012, 03:57 PM
No, I just bought 2 rackets but they were weighted, so Imma just take it off.

Nothing messing around going on here.