PDA

View Full Version : Durability issues? RQiS 1 tour light

Kenny022593
02-07-2012, 08:18 AM
Hi guys, right now I am using the Yonex RQiS 1 tour light. I have only had it since the beginning of November, but it seems like the top of the racquet is already wearing down a lot. I do have another bumper guard to put onto it, but if it goes as fast as the first one, I will have to replace it every month or so.

Has anyone found the racquet to have durability problems? Or am I just unforgiving on my frame?

Thanks in advance!

fuzz nation
02-07-2012, 08:27 AM
Wow, I don't think I could wear out a pair of shoes that fast, even if I was using them on hard courts 4-6 days a week!!! I'd say take some steps to stop wailing on the poor thing (try using it more exclusively to hit the ball) and maybe get some of that head-guard tape so that it's easier to change out your scuff protection.

I've got a regular RQiS 1 Tour and the guard on this frame seems no better or worse that others I've seen on different frames.

Kenny022593
02-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Wow, I don't think I could wear out a pair of shoes that fast, even if I was using them on hard courts 4-6 days a week!!! I'd say take some steps to stop wailing on the poor thing (try using it more exclusively to hit the ball) and maybe get some of that head-guard tape so that it's easier to change out your scuff protection.

I've got a regular RQiS 1 Tour and the guard on this frame seems no better or worse that others I've seen on different frames.

I will post a picture to show the wear. I just noticed it yesterday when I was out at St. Bonaventure. It just made me worry/wonder.