PDA

View Full Version : Tacchini

NJ1
02-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Enquiring for a friend; any way you will be able to restock the track jackets in the smaller sizes (only XL+ left in the black and navy)? Also, if slim, is it still totally necessary to buy one size larger?

Thanks in advance.

TW Staff
02-07-2012, 03:32 PM
I will have to double check with the buyer in the morning about restocking sizes, but I don't think it's going to be possible. We strongly recommend that you do order a size up. The fit is quite trim.

Tiffani, TW

frunk
02-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Enquiring for a friend; any way you will be able to restock the track jackets in the smaller sizes (only XL+ left in the black and navy)? Also, if slim, is it still totally necessary to buy one size larger?

Thanks in advance.

Slim is an improper word. Tacchini is cut to smaller sizes as europeans are (not a stereotype) smaller than americans. I have a large chest from weight training, and I wear a Nike US Medium and get a perfect fit. Tacchini Mediums are correct in every dimension except the chest. It's too narrow. Combine that with HORRID material (im talking worse than the Nike NET UV Crews), and you get Tacchini.

I have the entire Djokovic AO line, and I had to get Medium for the shorts, Large polo, Large Jacket. I normally wear small/medium shorts, medium polo, medium jacket. I'm about 6ft 1/2 inch, 160 pounds.

TW Staff
02-08-2012, 07:01 AM
NJ1, sorry. We will not be able to restock any of the items. I've just confirmed with the buyer.

Thanks,
Tiffani, TW

NJ1
02-08-2012, 07:23 AM
Thanks for the follow-up, Tiffani. Much appreciated.

Also, Frunk, thanks for the additional buddy info I'll pass it along. I remember from back in the day Tacchini track jackets were always very short (1-2 inches less than a Nike even if comparing a Nike M to a ST L) but didn't know whether things had changed. I hear you on the tops, but the jackets always seemed good quality.