PDA

View Full Version : Here We Go Again

Topspin Shot
02-08-2012, 08:42 AM
I know I haven't posted for awhile, but I couldn't resist. From tennis.com

http://blogs.tennis.com/the_pro_shop/2012/02/monday-mailbag-federers-stick-traditional-frames-manufacturing-variances.html

Larrysümmers
02-08-2012, 08:49 AM
haha adam the ultimate troll. good for him

eleventeenth street
02-08-2012, 08:59 AM
haha. well done adam, bravo. he's tenacious if anything.

SFrazeur
02-08-2012, 09:06 AM
A Translation and Summation:

Question: Hi my name is Adam, esquire.

I have already made up my mind that I want whatever Federer uses and think you should give me affirmation.

Answer: You're a punk.

Sincerly, ( by contractual obligation) Justin LongNameIDon'tRemember

klementine79
02-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Mr.Difeliciantonio should have gave him the same answer I did some time ago.

'You'll shoot your eye out!'.....

You'll shoot your eye out... You'll shoot your eye out.... You'll shoot your eye out....

dParis
02-08-2012, 01:23 PM
I'd love for Adam to get to ask one question during this year's Presidential debates...

Mr. President, your response?

"Uhh... Let me ask you this, um, Adam; Why do you want to go back to the, uh, old ways that got us into this mess in the first place, and use something that works for only one percent of the population? Does that sound fair? It doesn't to me."

Your rebuttal, Gov. Romney...?

"What club do your parents belong to?... They don't? Get lost, kid."

forthegame
02-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Hang on, is "Adam" a TT poster? Someone said he's a banned poster in the comments section.

Agent Orynge
02-08-2012, 02:24 PM
I expected to see music videos with coordinated treadmill dancing. What a letdown.

Dave M
02-19-2012, 01:40 AM
I wonder if places like tennis.com get their questions from places like this and they are not always written in to by real people? That is pretty much word for word what he asked on here back then isn't it?