PDA

View Full Version : Yonex 307's

Downtown
02-11-2012, 01:10 PM
I realize that shoes are very dependent on the individual and what works for one person might not work for another. For me, I have purchased my first pair ever of Yonex shoes and I have been very, very pleased with the comfort and feel. They are, for me, one of the best shoes I've ever purchased.

lim
02-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Can you compare them to some of shoes you used in the past?

Downtown
02-11-2012, 02:59 PM
sure. the last couple of pairs of shoes I have had are Barricade V's, Head (can't remember model right now) and Nike Zoom Breathe 2k11. I liked the Barricades and the Nikes and did not have any problems with them. The Yonex shoe just fit my foot so well and are really comfortable.

Carolina Racquet
02-12-2012, 05:12 AM
I too am a huge 307 fan. The fit and feel are perfect for my feet and when I add my custom insole, I had no problems with foot pain.

In terms of performance, they are low to the ground and do not feel "clunky" at all.

My only dislike would be less than optimal ventilation in warm weather play.

I stocked up on them when they went on sale and I'm good for a few years :)

I would suggest buying them before they're gone. IMO, the best buy for a shoe under $70.

Chopin
02-12-2012, 06:17 PM
I'm interested in them, though they're ugly. How do they compare to the Raptor II:

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Lotto_Raptor_Ultra_II_Speed_WhBlue/descpageMSLOTTO-LMRUIIS.html