PDA

View Full Version : GLOBAL SPHERE SHORT QUESTION??

robbie_dademo
04-30-2004, 01:18 PM
Hey Guys i really like the look of the black and light blue Global Sphere short but have one question.

what does an inseam of 9" mean?? does that mean the short is long?? can someone let me know becuase i like the shorts real baggy.

i am about 5'8 so should i go for xl or xxl?

let me know thanks guys

voltman
04-30-2004, 09:07 PM
How big's your waist?

robbie_dademo
04-30-2004, 11:26 PM
I am skinny, but im after the short to go down to my knees mate.

wiill the global sphere do this if i buy xl or xxl?

let me know im 5'8 , theres string right so the shorts do up if baggy around the waist.

Foo4Everlong
05-01-2004, 07:25 PM
I'm into all my tennis shorts being long as well. At least down to my knees or so. Yes, inseam means how long the short actually is. The lower the number the less you want to get away from it. 9" inseam is a good thing in the world of long tennis shorts. The Nike Sport Shorts are also a 9" inseam, and if you want them you better get them now because when Nike puts out it's Fall lineup the Sport Short won't be there. The Sport Short is a much lighter material than the Global Sphere's. The Global Sphere's are also made out of a stretch material. I have both pairs and I love them both. They are both great! Oh yeah, I am 5'9" and about 160-165lbs. and I wear an extra large (XL). Hope that helps you out. If you're 5'8" I'd say go with the XL's. Later

perfmode
05-01-2004, 07:27 PM
I'm 5'11" 150# :cry: