PDA

View Full Version : Cortex Rubber Replacement ???

ROGRSS
02-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Hi There,

Just new to the forum and so far loving the amount of info on here.

Ive recently brought a 2nd hand Babolat Pro Drive GT racquet from a friend, and im loving it. The only problem is the rubber cortex V shaped (dampener ?) is starting to peel away at both top corners.

Does anybody know if you can buy a replacement piece for this to get it to sit flush again ?

Cheers Paul

Steve Huff
02-13-2012, 12:27 PM
Contact Babolat. Or, call TW. Babolat usually just tells you to contact your nearest authorized dealer anyway.

ROGRSS
02-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Contact Babolat. Or, call TW. Babolat usually just tells you to contact your nearest authorized dealer anyway.

Thanks Steve...

I may send TW an email as im in Australia ;-)

richsox
02-13-2012, 12:49 PM
when this happened to my PD Cortex - I contacted Babolat and my dealer, and both confirmed that it would be covered by the babolat warranty, and thus I was given a new stick

ROGRSS
02-13-2012, 01:20 PM
when this happened to my PD Cortex - I contacted Babolat and my dealer, and both confirmed that it would be covered by the babolat warranty, and thus I was given a new stick

The racquet is a couple of years old so im not sure it would still be covered under warranty ?

zapvor
02-13-2012, 09:27 PM
you are better off switching from babolat. and no i am not sponsored by any other company

richsox
02-13-2012, 11:36 PM
The racquet is a couple of years old so im not sure it would still be covered under warranty ?

so was mine, it's worth a shot. Babolat still stepped up and took care of me