PDA

View Full Version : Question about sending in shoes

tennis_enthusiast
02-14-2012, 07:22 AM
I've sent in plenty of shoes for the 6-month guarantee but was wondering: do you have to send in the laces with the shoes or doesn't it matter? I just figured it's a waste of a perfectly good pair of shoe laces, so I was wondering if I should keep the laces or just send them in.

kingofstring
02-14-2012, 08:42 AM
I've sent in plenty of shoes for the 6-month guarantee but was wondering: do you have to send in the laces with the shoes or doesn't it matter? I just figured it's a waste of a perfectly good pair of shoe laces, so I was wondering if I should keep the laces or just send them in.

I think you should send the laces to make sure because it would be kind of weird to send them without it but I really dont know?

sports4eva115
02-14-2012, 08:47 AM
I've sent in shoes without laces or insoles before, but after a while I realized I dont have the need for so many laces or insoles anyway haha, unless the laces are a different color but they're usually black or white
so to answer your question, yah I think u can keep them cuz its just the outsole they wanna inspect

tennis_enthusiast
02-14-2012, 01:05 PM
Yeah I just sent them with the laces, and you figure after awhile you'll have enough shoe laces anyway. Fortunately my CB 3.3 came with the orange and white laces, so I kept the orange laces and put the white ones in the shoes, and I just sent them back. Realistically would have saved literally $2 at the most.