PDA

View Full Version : Asics customer service

allez_mike
02-14-2012, 10:00 AM
I sent in my worn-out GR3's the first week of January. After about three weeks, I call them to make sure they received my shoes and when I can expect to receive my replacement pair (GR4's). They said I would get them the week of Jan 20.

Almost a month later and still nothing. I've been calling them for the past 4 weeks and I keep talking to the same representative, who tells me the same thing EVERY TIME---> "Your shoes will be in stock this week, then we'll send them out so you will receive them sometime next week". He's been telling me this since Jan 20... I called again today and he said the exact same thing.

I'm not mad, I'm just confused at why it's taking so long. One of my colleagues received his replacement pair earlier than Jan 20 although he sent in his worn-out GR3's in November 2011. Has anyone had the same issue?

kingofstring
02-14-2012, 10:08 AM
I did have that problem and eventually I just called told them I had a question about something else so they gave me to customer service and I had a nice chat with the man on why my shoes didnt come. He said they didnt have them in stock and he would send them quickly b/c my wait I got them the next day.