PDA

View Full Version : Problem with an international order - can't input my state

AndrewD
02-15-2012, 04:08 PM
TW,

I live in Queensland, Australia. When making purchases locally or internationally the abbreviation for my state is Qld or qld. However, your on-line order form only allows me to input two letters. As a result, I can't fill out my billing and shipping address and can't place my order. I've purchased from TW quite a number of times in the past and I don't recall this ever being a problem. Apart from placing the order via email (which I didn't want to do as international customer service seems to have been quite slow to respond of late) how do I fix this and place my order with the correct billing/shipping address included ?

Thanks very much

MAXXply
02-15-2012, 04:47 PM
I'd just call them. A 5min phone order is painless and you can clearly specify your billing address to them which they will input correctly.
Never had an undeliverable package, even though I can't enter "NSW" :-)

AndrewD
02-15-2012, 05:09 PM
I've sent TW an email (first thing this morning) as well as posting this query; I think that's more than sufficient.

I would order via email;however, I've experienced a bit of difficulty of late in getting queries answered by the international orders department so I don't have a lot of faith in that method.

TW Staff
02-15-2012, 07:55 PM
Hello AndrewD,

If you make sure that your postal code is entered into the site correctly, you can use QL in the state abbreviation and your order will go through with no problems.

We will look further into the issue in the meantime.

All the best,
Aaron
TW Customer Service

AndrewD
02-15-2012, 08:04 PM
Thanks Aaron, I'll use QL as the code.