PDA

View Full Version : new Junior racquet keiki 65

mhk808
02-16-2012, 07:48 PM
have folks seen this racquet?
Was designed by a prep school tennis director in Hawaii.
I'm a little worried about the very small head, but it seems very proportional.
What do others think?

http://www.racquetsportsindustry.com/news/2012/02/keiki_65_tennis_racket.html#.TzNpg3NiQok.blogger

mhk808
02-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Bought the racquet. OK construction, made of full carbon/graphite.
3" grip, I thought would be too small for him, but seems to help with the wrist snap.
Not like I really know much, but it seems like he also has better racquet head speed. No real problems w/ more miss hits. The teaching pro is impressed with the racquet, but think they can't really promote it b/c they have to stick w/ their sponsor company's products.
Another parent is interested since her daughter's 23" grip is too big and her son's swing is pretty slow.

ipodtennispro
04-15-2012, 11:00 AM
Thanks mhk808!

I set up Google Analytics and detected some activity originating from talk tennis. It turns out it was from another thread on the backhand slice, however, I noticed this one too which I am very excited about.

I am confident, when you try this frame in comparison to everything that is out there, that you will feel, hear and see the difference it makes. A better racket doesn't make a better player, but it sure helps.

Please email me if you are interested. lcouillard@punahou.edu

The Keiki 65 is not sold on TennisWarehouse, but I would love to find a way to get sold here.:)