PDA

View Full Version : Courtballistec 3.3 US Open Versions - Tough Decision

heat010
02-17-2012, 10:54 AM
Hi Everyone,

Have been looking at the US Open versions from last year. It's the white front foot with black and the yellow swoosh version. There are 3 versions, the NYC special edition with the writing on the back foot, the standard Nadal version with the bull horns on the back or the Nike version with Nike on the back foot. I already have the greens and the blue version. Am maybe leaning to the NYC special editions since they may be rarer, but still on the fence.

What do you guys think? Thanks.

kingofstring
02-17-2012, 12:51 PM
I have the bulls b/c it was all they had at the outlet store but I like all of them the same. Get hat you think is coolest. The nyc insole is cool.

Standstill
02-17-2012, 03:17 PM
I personally hate the bull on anything. Same goes for an RF logo anywhere.

I think the touches on the NYC version may be a little bit too flashy, especially for an already flashy shoe.

The regular Nike is simpler, and I believe it looks better. But it's up to you hombre!

Fuzzball7
02-17-2012, 05:07 PM
NYC FTW

10char

frunk
02-18-2012, 06:46 PM
Ugliest color way. Get the Blue ones.

kingofstring
02-18-2012, 06:58 PM
^^I have had both.

MaxNo3
02-22-2012, 08:55 AM
The bull logo are the best and forever!!!

NJ1
02-22-2012, 09:45 AM
I personally hate the bull on anything. Same goes for an RF logo anywhere.

I think the touches on the NYC version may be a little bit too flashy, especially for an already flashy shoe.

The regular Nike is simpler, and I believe it looks better. But it's up to you hombre!

I'm going to agree with this post. One difference is I don't mind the Bull logo on shirts as it's very unobtrusive, but on shoes or hats it's a not for me at all. Also, to to get the best quality I'm prepared to put up with the RF logo on shirts, even though I'd prefer not to have it.