PDA

View Full Version : FS: Prince O3 Speedport, EXO3 Black frames 4 3/8 6-9/10

yaumati
02-19-2012, 10:52 AM
I have one 03 Speedport Black, one 03 Speedport Black Longbody, and one EXO3 Black for sale. All of the frames are unstrung and have a grip size of 4 3/8.

The two speedports are each $30, not including shipping.
The EXO3 Black is $40, not including shipping.
I will only ship to buyers in the US

The 03 Speedport Black frame is in good condition, with a number of small paint chips. It has a chipped bumper guard with normal wear on it. It comes with the string port grommets. The racket is in 7-8/10 condition.

The 03 Speedport Black Longbody is in excellent condition, and was only used as a backup frame for the other two frames. There are some minuscule paint chips and the bumper guard has some scratches from normal wear. This racket comes with string hole inserts and is in 9/10 condition.

The EXO3 Black is in okay condition. The bumper guard has scratches from normal wear. There are numerous paint chips around the frame and one large patch of chips on one side from when I fell off my bike on the way to the local tennis courts and the racket was scratched. None of these chips affect the playability of the racket. This racket comes with string port inserts and is in 6-7/10 condition.

Contact me at daidaifong@comcast.net if you want pics, are interested, want more info, or have questions.

yaumati
02-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Speedport Black LB is sold! Thanks tw

yaumati
02-29-2012, 04:58 PM
Sorry, typo, speedport is $60 and exo3 is $50, not including shipping

yaumati
02-29-2012, 05:27 PM
Speedport Black is sold! Thanks tw

10isngolf
03-07-2012, 01:11 PM
I bought the Prince O3 Black LB and it was a VERY smooth transaction. The communication was responsive and the racquet was shipped and received within 3 days. Thank you for the great deal.