PDA

View Full Version : Shoes wider than the adidas barricade 6

pe3brain
02-20-2012, 08:59 AM
I'm looking for a shoe slightly wider than the adidas barricade 6's brand doesn't matter except no new balance, it also needs to be straighter vs curved, I have orthopaedics so it kinda needs to be able to fit them too any help would be appreciated!

kingofstring
02-20-2012, 09:13 AM
I'm looking for a shoe slightly wider than the adidas barricade 6's brand doesn't matter except no new balance, it also needs to be straighter vs curved, I have orthopaedics so it kinda needs to be able to fit them too any help would be appreciated!

Why no new balance? Asics, Barricade 7 and I thought that the Bigshots were.

Ramon
02-20-2012, 09:43 AM
Why no new balance? Asics, Barricade 7 and I thought that the Bigshots were.

My guess is he probably thinks New Balances are ugly (which they are LOL).

TW has a tool to find shoes that are narrow or wide:

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/searchshoes.html?search=args&type=men&sref=&cat=MSALL&Maxprice=&Minprice=&xcat=MSNARROW&x=50&y=3

As you can see Barricade 6's are considered narrowing fitting. Most shoes that are not on this list will be wider, so you have a lot to choose from.

kingofstring
02-20-2012, 11:57 AM
My guess is he probably thinks New Balances are ugly (which they are LOL).

TW has a tool to find shoes that are narrow or wide:

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/searchshoes.html?search=args&type=men&sref=&cat=MSALL&Maxprice=&Minprice=&xcat=MSNARROW&x=50&y=3

As you can see Barricade 6's are considered narrowing fitting. Most shoes that are not on this list will be wider, so you have a lot to choose from.

I dont think New balances are ugly.

gramdacious
02-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Barricade 7

Power Player
02-20-2012, 11:58 AM
KSwiss Big Shots are a great option.

Tennis4Life 13
02-20-2012, 12:08 PM
I used to wear the Barricade 6, but I found them a little too narrow as well. Right now, I am loving the Prince Rebel 2.

Stevo Karlovic
02-20-2012, 10:35 PM
Narrow: Adidas Barricade 6, Asics Gel Resolution, Nike Breathe 2K, Nike Courtballistic, Adidas Feather.

Medium: Adidas Barricade 7, Nike Zoom Vapor, Babolat Propulse, Wilson Tour Spin.

Wide: K-Swiss Big Shot, Wilson Ikon, Prince T22 & T24, Prince Rebel, Babolat V-Pro, Wilson Tour Vision.

kingofstring
02-21-2012, 12:05 PM
^^^How ccould I forget WIilson.

gavna
02-21-2012, 12:43 PM
ive been wearing the Bigshots for 2 yrs and just started using the Nike Vapor 9 tours - much wider then previous models and i love em -