PDA

View Full Version : Stringers mat

Racquet-Priority
02-20-2012, 11:06 AM
I've read something about a stringers mat. I know they are being made by prince and gamma but both are not for sale in Holland. (Nothing of Gamma is for sale here, and Prince couldn't get it for me). Are there any other options for me?

MAX PLY
02-20-2012, 11:35 AM
I think I mentioned this in another thread. The "stringer's mats" are essentially the same thing as chef's mats. They are gel mats used to cushion the feet and legs when standing for a long time. You may wish to see where in the Netherland's you might be able to procure a chef's mat--try stores that specialize in kitchen items. I have seen the Prince mats on the Bay but getting someone to economically ship it to you may be problematic. The kitchen mats do the same thing and should be easier for you to get. Good luck.

andtapes
02-20-2012, 11:35 AM
HEAD and Babolat has stringers mat

rich s
02-20-2012, 11:38 AM
I've read something about a stringers mat. I know they are being made by prince and gamma but both are not for sale in Holland. (Nothing of Gamma is for sale here, and Prince couldn't get it for me). Are there any other options for me?

Do a Google search on "anti fatigue mats" .... you should be able to find a mat available in your area.... it doesn't have to be Gamma or Prince or any other tennis manufacturer..... you just want an anti fatigue mat to stand on to keep your legs fresh....

mmk
02-20-2012, 03:11 PM
Check with cashiers at supermarkets, many use them as they are on their feet for hours on end.

LttlElvis
02-21-2012, 09:43 AM
Bed Bath and Beyond have them in different sizes

Litespeeds
02-23-2012, 08:51 PM
My brother in law use to work at PG&E and he got me an awesome anti-fatigue mat. It is a Genuine Extreme Standing Mat from Ergo Kneel.