PDA

View Full Version : Agassi comercial

doriancito
07-22-2005, 11:49 AM
i was sleeping today and my brother stepped into my room and told me about Andre's agassi new comercial in which he is having a talk with steffi about the bills and they somehow go to the court and the other one is agassi junior playing against dent in mini tennis and then andre arrives in his KIA to pick up his son. Any one has a link ton download the video?

hummer23
07-22-2005, 11:58 AM
niether of those is a kia commercail, its a Genworth Financial advertisemnet. they come on whenever there is tennis for the most part. really funny actually, even if they have shown it a few hundred times at this point. try theier website? but idoubt if they have it there. just watch tennis on tv and you are garetneed to see one or the other.

fantom
07-22-2005, 11:59 AM
i was sleeping today and my brother stepped into my room and told me about Andre's agassi new comercial in which he is having a talk with steffi about the bills and they somehow go to the court and the other one is agassi junior playing against dent in mini tennis and then andre arrives in his KIA to pick up his son. Any one has a link ton download the video?

Wow. That must have been one long nap!

Welcome to 2005......

Jack the Hack
07-22-2005, 12:01 PM
Ummm, you're joking right?

They've been playing those two Genworth ads constantly for the last year... at Wimbledon, they even showed them 1 or 2 times during every break!!!

(Maybe they are new in Bolivia, but we're sick of them up in the USA...)

doriancito
07-22-2005, 12:05 PM
i bet they are new in bolivia cause we have a ESPN on spanish and they put latin american adver. so we rarely see international commercials unless they pay a lot to show them here. But are they in the internet? And what is andres homepage? and thanks for the welcome fantom!

fantom
07-22-2005, 12:11 PM
i bet they are new in bolivia cause we have a ESPN on spanish and they put latin american adver. so we rarely see international commercials unless they pay a lot to show them here. But are they in the internet? And what is andres homepage? and thanks for the welcome fantom!

I should have looked at your bio. Didn't realize you weren't in the US. If you only knew how many times they played those commercials here......

doriancito
07-22-2005, 12:15 PM
yeah id love to see every commercial you have at the US !

Prestige_Spin
07-22-2005, 01:25 PM
that comercial is boring the hell out of me. every comercial break in tennis it comes out.

Jack the Hack
07-22-2005, 03:19 PM
Doriancito,

The Genworth website has a copy of the new comercial with Andre and Steffi playing over who gets to take care of their insurance and long term care needs...

http://www.genworth.com/genworth/media/campaigns.jsp

Look under the "New Television Commercial" section.

The commercial with a supposed Jaden Gil Agassi (it's not really him) playing Taylor Dent came out last year, but you might be able to find it somewhere on the net if you look hard enough.

I did think they were amusing when I first saw them. However, as I alluded to earlier, both of those commercials have been played hundreds (if not thousands) of times during breaks in tennis broadcasts in the US... so they are not that fun to watch anymore.

doriancito
07-22-2005, 07:56 PM
Doriancito,

The Genworth website has a copy of the new comercial with Andre and Steffi playing over who gets to take care of their insurance and long term care needs...

http://www.genworth.com/genworth/media/campaigns.jsp

Look under the "New Television Commercial" section.

The commercial with a supposed Jaden Gil Agassi (it's not really him) playing Taylor Dent came out last year, but you might be able to find it somewhere on the net if you look hard enough.

I did think they were amusing when I first saw them. However, as I alluded to earlier, both of those commercials have been played hundreds (if not thousands) of times during breaks in tennis broadcasts in the US... so they are not that fun to watch anymore.

thnaks very much

Exile
07-23-2005, 01:00 AM
better than those stupid roddick commercials for AM EX

Lee
07-23-2005, 02:55 AM
O man, the Aggassi commercials are pretty funny at first, but after they are played 100 times repeatedly I am so sick of them.... "You ready to go , buddy? Coming!"
"Long term annuities, i can't make any sense of this"....Genworth, you need a new commercial!

x Southpaw x
07-23-2005, 09:21 AM
Wasn't there an Agassi commercial where he and Steffi suddenly went to the courts and played really aggressively until the ball ended up sitting smugly on the net with the two waited in front of the net for the ball to drop... and they waited all the way till nighttime... was that the one you're talking about?

Becky
07-23-2005, 09:28 AM

The kid is NOT Agassi's son.

It's Connor Parker, the son of the lady who owns the South Bay Tennis Club, where Lansdorp teaches. Agassi and Graf did not want to put their kid in the spotlight, and he is currently MUCH too young right now to appear in that kind of commercial anyway.

equinox
07-23-2005, 10:46 AM
The kid is NOT Agassi's son.

It's Connor Parker, the son of the lady who owns the South Bay Tennis Club, where Lansdorp teaches. Agassi and Graf did not want to put their kid in the spotlight, and he is currently MUCH too young right now to appear in that kind of commercial anyway.
I believe beckster is correct. :mrgreen:

The real jaden.

http://www.sportgate.de/img/dpa/graf-9-09-04_7073896.mittel.jpg

Fake TV jaden.

http://www2.onunterhaltung.t-online.de/c/21/48/48/2148488,tid=i.jpg

doriancito
07-23-2005, 08:10 PM
they dont look alike at all.....only their hair cuts

supersmash
07-23-2005, 11:31 PM
nice mullets.