PDA

View Full Version : Talk Me Out Of Buying A Vantage Bastcore!

Boredsurfer
02-25-2012, 11:09 AM
So I've tried calling Vantage customer service, but still no answer (not they're fault I'm sure; the company is probably a one-man show). I want to take advantage of their 7th anniversary offer (which expires in about 2-3 days). Here's the thing - I can't decide between the BC20 or BC30.... spec wise I feel like the BC20 would play like a (softer) Head Prestige Pro, and the BC30 like a Prince EXO Tour100 - can anyone here who has played both of these BASTCORE frames elaborate?

To be honest, I still feel like the Babolat Pure Storm TOUR GT is my holy grail, but I am concerned about LONG-TERM elbow/shoulder pain with any stick with a RA over 60.

I would love to demo both the BC20 and the BC30 but then I would miss my window to get in on an anniversary deal.

I guess what I really want to know is, is there a reason I should avoid these frames?

THANX LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!

Larrysümmers
02-25-2012, 11:15 AM
do you have the money? if so why not? you only live once.

Hidious
02-25-2012, 11:19 AM
No pros are using the stick, therefore, it is not good ;)

Rock Strongo
02-25-2012, 11:27 AM
Buy a Max 200G!

rlau
02-25-2012, 12:47 PM
I guess what I really want to know is, is there a reason I should avoid these frames?

They are butt ugly...

bluetrain4
02-25-2012, 12:58 PM
This is the TW racquet forum, where racquet enthusiasts and racquet junkies come to play and engage in long discussions about the intricate details of their favorite and not-so-favorite frames.

I would be breaching my duty as a racquet junkie if talked you out of buying a a racquet. So, I'm urging you yo go ahead and buy the Vantage Bastcore. You'll never know until you try it. LOL.

SJSA
02-25-2012, 02:18 PM
I ordered BC30 and will get it on Monday.
Order BC20 if you are an advanced player.
Otherwise BC 30 will be suited for you.

luishcorreia
02-25-2012, 05:04 PM
I have a bc30 that i just bought. Already played with it. Very good. Cant talk about the bc20. I added weight to the bc30 .. And its a sweet racquet..l go ahead..buy it.

ZeroSkid
02-25-2012, 06:32 PM
So I've tried calling Vantage customer service, but still no answer (not they're fault I'm sure; the company is probably a one-man show). I want to take advantage of their 7th anniversary offer (which expires in about 2-3 days). Here's the thing - I can't decide between the BC20 or BC30.... spec wise I feel like the BC20 would play like a (softer) Head Prestige Pro, and the BC30 like a Prince EXO Tour100 - can anyone here who has played both of these BASTCORE frames elaborate?

To be honest, I still feel like the Babolat Pure Storm TOUR GT is my holy grail, but I am concerned about LONG-TERM elbow/shoulder pain with any stick with a RA over 60.

I would love to demo both the BC20 and the BC30 but then I would miss my window to get in on an anniversary deal.

THANX LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!

I bought the batsecore BC20 a week ago, I was using a vantage 95 before. If you are coming from the Pure Storm Tour, then the BC20 is much closer in spec, so I think you should definitely go with the BC20.