PDA

View Full Version : Dunlop Bio300T vs Head Youtek IG Prestige MP

falc02
02-26-2012, 07:39 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have recently decided to take the plunge and change my racquets (I was formerly using Head Youtek Radical Pro). I am currently in the process of demoing the Dunlop Bio300T, I really enjoy this racquet, its starting weight is not too high leaving room for customization. I really like the spin, comfort, control and power I get from this racquet. Once I have added some lead to 9/3, 12 and the handle. It is currently sitting around 344g. Balance 31.1cm.

I tried the Dunlop Bio200 and found that it did not have as good spin production, is very low powered and it gave me arm problems (this however could have been largely to do with the string in the racquet). It was strung with Solinco tour bite mains and barb wire crosses.

My question is people that who have hit with the Head Youtek IG Prestige MP. How would it compare to the Dunlop Bio300T. Especially in regards to comfort, power, sping and control.

Another slight factor is that I can also get the Dunlop racquets significantly cheaper than the Head racquets.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Kind Regards,
FALC

un6a
02-27-2012, 01:48 AM
I have older models of these racquets - 4D 300 Tour and Youtek Prestige MP, but specs are same as new itterations.

Leaded up 300T plays similar to stock prestige but there are some subtle differences.

From prestige you should expect:
- even more control
- more solid and stable feel
- less spin
- less power

300T is nice racquet with good control, spin and power (if u lead at 12), but
sweetspot is too narrow. I personally prefer prestige only because it feels more solid and stable on impact.