PDA

View Full Version : Babolat Warranty Service

alidisperanza
02-28-2012, 05:15 PM
About a month ago, I sent in a pair of Propulse 3 with a hole clean through the sole and all the proper paperwork. A month later, I haven't received my shoes so I decided to call customer service. The gentleman I spoke with (I'll leave his name out as a courtesy) was more than gracious in helping me track down my warranty and confirmed that the shoes had, in fact, been sent out but to the wrong address. It turns out that my lovely neighbors had accepted the package and effectively stolen my shoes. After confronting them about it and receiving shady denials, I called back the Babolat warranty guy and he was more than happy to re-issue me a new set of sneakers. He even was able to replace my pair with the color I wanted!

In short, I have to give high laud to Babolat for their service. Despite the error, they were more than helpful in helping me track down (and now investigating the missing package) and getting me a new pair of shoes as soon as possible all the while keeping a courteous and professional manner.

nn
02-28-2012, 05:21 PM
Good to know...

If babolat provide you tracking number of missing parcel and if UPS/Fedex had delivered to your neighbor then they can go back to that address and ask for parcel back (it happened with me, and USPS guy went back to neighbor and ask for package)

If babolat don't provide tracking no, then not sure who is wrong...

alidisperanza
02-28-2012, 05:28 PM
The problem is the package was delivered the 14th. They're currently tracing it to find out if it was left on their doorstep or if someone signed for it. If it's the latter... prooooooobleeeemmms for them

kingofstring
02-28-2012, 05:43 PM
I always have loved babolats customer service.

scotus
02-29-2012, 12:05 AM
About a month ago, I sent in a pair of Propulse 3 with a hole clean through the sole and all the proper paperwork. A month later, I haven't received my shoes so I decided to call customer service. The gentleman I spoke with (I'll leave his name out as a courtesy) was more than gracious in helping me track down my warranty and confirmed that the shoes had, in fact, been sent out but to the wrong address. It turns out that my lovely neighbors had accepted the package and effectively stolen my shoes. After confronting them about it and receiving shady denials, I called back the Babolat warranty guy and he was more than happy to re-issue me a new set of sneakers. He even was able to replace my pair with the color I wanted!

In short, I have to give high laud to Babolat for their service. Despite the error, they were more than helpful in helping me track down (and now investigating the missing package) and getting me a new pair of shoes as soon as possible all the while keeping a courteous and professional manner.

Have you seen the neighbor's family member wear them around?

gavna
02-29-2012, 08:08 AM
That's what you get living on Long Island.........jeez. Nice folks

alidisperanza
02-29-2012, 08:30 AM
Have you seen the neighbor's family member wear them around?

If I do, I fully intend on harvesting the michelin rubber from their tires for my next set of babs...

That's what you get living on Long Island.........jeez. Nice folks

Most of my neighbors are absolutely awesome people-- they probably would have left the shoes on my doorstep with a bottle of wine. These... not so much

alidisperanza
03-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Got my replacement shoes today. Babolat even threw in a spare set of Green laces. Again, Kudos and thanks to their Warranty department!

zapvor
03-06-2012, 09:49 PM
interesting....good to know