PDA

View Full Version : Any one cross shoes?

Jster
03-01-2012, 12:41 PM
I am a guy here but just want to know if there are guys out there wearing women 's tennis shoes on the court for performance sake. The size of my feet is US 8 (1.73m in height) haha

OldFedIsOld
03-01-2012, 08:25 PM
Played mixed doubles with a friend of mine and switched shoes(we have similar feet sizes) during a change over at like 6-0, 5-0. Her shoes felt a little narrower than mine, even though we sort of have the same model.

millicurie999
03-01-2012, 10:18 PM
Played mixed doubles with a friend of mine and switched shoes(we have similar feet sizes) during a change over at like 6-0, 5-0. Her shoes felt a little narrower than mine, even though we sort of have the same model.

Isn't it a little gross with sweaty feet and all...:confused:

OldFedIsOld
03-01-2012, 11:39 PM
Cold day, only 45 minutes to reach 5-0 in the second set, and we were playing at a higher level than the other team. Also it sort of helped that I hit winners off of almost all their serves.

Ramon
03-02-2012, 04:26 AM
I actually considered that because I have narrow feet, but when I shopped around there was nothing available that I would be willing to wear in public. There's no way I want to be seen with shoes that have light blue or pink trim! I'll just wear an extra pair of socks.

Douggo
03-02-2012, 07:33 AM
I had a few pairs of girls shoes when I was growing up, as I've always had narrow feet. For those who don't know, medium width is D for men and B for women. I've also heard women's shoes are built with a lighter-weight wearer in mind, though I'm not convinced of it.
If you find something that fits well and you like, I say go for it.

kingofstring
03-02-2012, 12:14 PM
I dont because I believe mens shoes are for men and vice versa.