PDA

View Full Version : quick one for Chris again - IG Rad Oversize

Dgdavid
03-02-2012, 05:58 AM
Hi Chris,

Sorry to pull this out of the last thread you kindly answered earlier in the week (Prestige MP vs Radical MP) but I just wanted to get your view on the IG Radical Oversize as a singles racket.

I demoed a friends Youtek Oversize recently but only for 1 set and liked it a lot as it was very forgiving and it inspired enough confidence that I hit out more than usual with it but I kind of dismissed it as a fun racket. After re-watching the review video, I am thinking maybe I should reconsider. I have it in my head that it will make my transition to 2HBH easier although it is not too bad with the Prestige Midplus or S to be fair. The Rad OS is the last racket for me to consider or rule out before finally committing long term to my IG PMPs (have now ruled out the Rad MP).

Kind regards

David

TW Staff
03-12-2012, 08:43 AM
I liked it a lot. Definitely a racquet I thought worth customizing with weight, but I have just not had the chance yet due to playtesting and just getting back from the BNP today.

It is a very forgiving racquet, easy to get spin with and makes the 107 headsize a definite contender again.

Cheers,
Chris, TW