PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Aussie mens final on dvd?

GS
03-02-2012, 09:32 AM
I know this is the wrong place to ask, but I'm trying anyway. All the tennis-on-dvd sellers out there aren't getting back to me. If anyone can make me a copy (probably on 2 or 3 discs), I'll reward you like crazy, either with cash, copies from my huge pro match collection, or both. (I need Region-free or Region 1 discs for my USA player.) Thanks.
gesimon1@yahoo.com

Mustard
03-02-2012, 10:10 AM
Really? Adrian and Albert have never once let me down in all the years I've got stuff from them.

GS
03-02-2012, 10:27 AM
Yeah, I'm still waiting. I found another site that might help me out.
What I'd rather do is deal with a TT member here. I can offer them lots of matches and even lots of rock music on cd. All I want is one single match....

Mustard
03-02-2012, 10:34 AM
How long since you contacted Adrian saying you want the match? He says on his site that he'll respond within 3 days and always has with me. Then, if it's a relatively small order, I give him about 2 weeks to contact me again to say it's been dispatched, which he usually does. If not, I contact him and he confirms the dispatch or says when it's about to be dispatched.

GS
03-02-2012, 10:47 AM
Thanks, Musty. I'll just wait.
Since this was one of the "greatest matches of all time", I figure I can score one from somewhere. (But then they said that epic Wimbledon Nadal/Federer final was "the greatest"....)

tusharlovesrafa
03-02-2012, 10:55 AM
Allthough not a legitimate way of downloading things,But you can use TORRENTS or INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER download stuff from the net..

GS
03-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Thanks, but I'll get a copy on discs from someone out there, eventually.

6-2/6-4/6-0
03-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Do you think that there is a way that someone could make me a DVD of the match where the extra hour and a half of those two guys futzing around at the baseline could be removed? I'd dig that... Easily fit it all on 1 DVD if you just want to see the action instead of Rafa's elaborate pick your butt/sniff-scratch your nose/arrange your hair/dance around or bounce the ball routine or Djokivic's hypnotizing bounce the ball for 20 seconds thing...