PDA

View Full Version : where will rafa and novak be when they are 30?

andry16
03-03-2012, 11:30 AM
so what do you think will happen with their lives when they reach that age,? will they be still playing? will they still be top-level players? will they still be in the top 5 or 10? will they perform just like federer is in these days. ill leave it up to you guys.

i think we should wait until those times so we can start the whos the goat disscusions

NadalAgassi
03-03-2012, 11:35 AM
They will probably win their final slams in the 28/29 age range, similar to Federer.

Towser83
03-03-2012, 11:40 AM
They will probably win their final slams in the 28/29 age range, similar to Federer.

Strange. Cos I've been saying that it's hard to predict any slams for them after 28/29 (not saying they won't but if they do it'll be a bonus) but you've been saying that they will be winning in 5 years time when they're 31/30 because there will be no one to challenge them.

Clarky21
03-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Nadal will be retired well before then,but Humpty Dumpty will probably still be hanging around.

NadalAgassi
03-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Strange. Cos I've been saying that it's hard to predict any slams for them after 28/29 (not saying they won't but if they do it'll be a bonus) but you've been saying that they will be winning in 5 years time when they're 31/30 because there will be no one to challenge them.

I said 4 or 5 years window max, they are only 24 and 25 so that takes them to roughly 29 at most, not 30/31 as you claim.

DjokovicForTheWin
03-03-2012, 11:54 AM
Nadal will not likely have a shot at a slam after FO12 due to the rise of Murray and Delpo now as well.

cc0509
03-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Nadal will not likely have a shot at a slam after FO12 due to the rise of Murray and Delpo now as well.

Please Murray has been rising so to speak for how many years now and Del Potro has been making his comeback to win a second slam for how long? Until they actually win a first slam and second slam respectively, I would not consider them big threats. Not saying both won't accomplish this but they need to "do" it already!

DjokovicForTheWin
03-03-2012, 12:01 PM
Please Murray has been rising so to speak for how many years now and Del Potro has been making his comeback to win a second slam for how long? Until they actually win a first slam and second slam respectively, I would not consider them big threats. Not saying both won't accomplish this but they need to "do" it already!

You obviously don't understand the concept of discussion and speculation. What's the point in only talking about it AFTER they've done it. After they've done it even a LOLVille could see it.

cc0509
03-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Nadal will be retired well before then,but Humpty Dumpty will probably still be hanging around.

I don't think so. He does not strike me as the type of guy who only thinks about tennis 24/7 and he has said as much recently in an interview. He said that he went skiing recently instead of playing in a tournament because he is young and there are other things in life besides tennis.(or something like that)

cc0509
03-03-2012, 12:04 PM
You obviously don't understand the concept of discussion and speculation. What's the point in only talking about it AFTER they've done it. After they've done it even a LOLVille could see it.

Yes I understand it perfectly but this speculation has been going on since the Cold War began! :)

DjokovicForTheWin
03-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Yes I understand it perfectly but this speculation has been going on since the Cold War began! :)

What do you think a tennis forum is for? It's not about making predictions after something has happened.

cc0509
03-03-2012, 12:09 PM
What do you think a tennis forum is for? It's not about making predictions after something has happened.

You don't say? Thanks for that tidbit! :shock:

Doesn't mean I have to think your predictions are correct does it?

DjokovicForTheWin
03-03-2012, 12:10 PM

Who said you have to think my predictions are correct?

cc0509
03-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Who said you have to think my predictions are correct?

Isn't this a forum(as you pointed out yourself) where people discuss whether they agree with other posters and their predictions or statements?

Towser83
03-03-2012, 12:15 PM
I said 4 or 5 years window max, they are only 24 and 25 so that takes them to roughly 29 at most, not 30/31 as you claim.

Nadal is exactly 3 months off being 26 + 5 = 31
Djokovic is less than 3 months off being 25 + 5 = 30.

Not trying to be argumentative, just saying. But fair enough 4 or 5 years as a maximumum guess. They could win closer to 30 than 29 I guess.

DjokovicForTheWin
03-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Isn't this a forum(as you pointed out yourself) where people discuss whether they agree with other posters and their predictions or statements?

Of course, but WHO said you have to agree with my predictions???????? Seriously do you have reading comprehension problems?

cc0509
03-03-2012, 12:19 PM
Of course, but WHO said you have to agree with my predictions???????? Seriously do you have reading comprehension problems?

I never said I did have to agree with your predictions, I only stated that this is a forum where disagreeing with somebody else's predictions is what it is all about here. Now shhhhhh already!

DjokovicForTheWin
03-03-2012, 12:21 PM
I never said I did have to agree with your predictions, I only stated that this is a forum where disagreeing with somebody else's predictions is what it is all about here. Now shhhhhh already!

No you never said you have to but you asked if you have to.

The point is why ask if you have to when no one suggested you have to in the first place. Get it????????

You do this very often I've noticed, and it seriously reminds me of a 6 year old arguing, which is why I asked your age once before.

TennisLovaLova
03-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Guys it's time you stop this kind of useless exchanges

Evan77
03-03-2012, 12:23 PM
not sure but I read this interview where Nole said he was planning to play for next 2-3 years the most. It was something about him wanting to start his own family etc. I wish I could provide the link, just can't remember.

Aneto
03-03-2012, 12:28 PM

The point is why ask if you have to when no one suggested you have to in the first place. Get it????????

You do this very often I've noticed, and it seriously reminds me of a 6 year old arguing, which is why I asked your age once before.

I love this forum!!:)

cc0509
03-03-2012, 12:40 PM

What I "get" is that you go on and on about stupid things in an attempt to always appear "right." This is a forum and there is no right or wrong when we are talking about opinions. This is not rocket science here, it is a tennis forum. Ease up and try not to think or worry about how many slams Nadal will end up with, you may live longer! :razz:

cc0509
03-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Guys it's time you stop this kind of useless exchanges

LOLLL! There you go! I agree. :)

DjokovicForTheWin
03-03-2012, 12:43 PM
What I "get" is that you go on and on about stupid things in an attempt to always appear "right." This is a forum and there is no right or wrong when we are talking about opinions. This is not rocket science here, it is a tennis forum. Ease up and try not to think or worry about how many slams Nadal will end up with, you may live longer! :razz:

Huh? Sorry, it's not me going on and on and only appears like that with you because you have serious reading comprehension problems or just understanding in general perhaps due to maturity? I was the one who defined what a forum was to you. You still don't seem to have a clue about anything.

YOU were the one who asked whether or not you have to accept all of my opinions. But why ask this?????????? No one for one second suggested you have to. You bring things out of nowhere and you essentially put words in people's mouths when you do this. This is very childish.

Agassifan
03-03-2012, 12:55 PM
If they're around, they'll be top 10, but not top 3.

Hood_Man
03-03-2012, 01:24 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if they both played til they were 30/31.

sureshs
03-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Rafa will be in a wheelchair, watching Federer matches live.

tennis_pro
03-03-2012, 01:57 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if they both played til they were 30/31.

Given that there's just about no upcoming great youngsters, it wouldn't surprise me to see them still be a threat for big titles. Heck, Fed at 35 could still challene for 'em.

fundrazer
03-03-2012, 02:03 PM
This is what I think:

http://wwwc.mentalfloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/LTWT_WHEELCHAIR_LRG.jpg

zagor
03-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Same as Fed, playing the best tennis of their lives.

Especially Nadal, can you imagine how much he'll improve his BH by then? Not to mention that he'll be much smarter and technically sound as a player.

Towser83
03-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Same as Fed, playing the best tennis of their lives.

Especially Nadal, can you imagine how much he'll improve his BH by then? Not to mention that he'll be much smarter and technically sound as a player.

yeah the 24 year old Nadal and Djokovic wouldn't stand a chance against their 30 year old counterparts. They are very lucky they don't have to play themselves 5 years down the line!

rommil
03-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Rafa will be finishing 3rd grade and Novak will be vice president of Serbia.

DunlopDood
03-03-2012, 02:45 PM
They won't be at federer's level, that's for sure. I see rafa and Nowak dominating tennis for 3 more years before their bodies start breaking down. You can't play 5 hour marathon finals and expect there to be no long term effects. Federer's game is much easier on his body, it's the reason why he's been able to stay competitive into his 30's while most of his compatriots have fallen off.

y12.pats
03-03-2012, 02:56 PM

You're obviously just a Djokovic Fan who doesn't want to see Nadal win anymore than FO12. The fact that his last major will come this year is preposterous. And the fact is Murray just doesn't compete well in slams and lacks in finals under pressure. Delpo isn't a danger yet either. Right now I would say its still all Djoko Nadal and Fed

TopFH
03-03-2012, 02:58 PM
I'm sorry to say this, but I believe they will not be playing at 30.

DjokovicForTheWin
03-03-2012, 02:59 PM
You're obviously just a Djokovic Fan who doesn't want to see Nadal win anymore than FO12. The fact that his last major will come this year is preposterous. And the fact is Murray just doesn't compete well in slams and lacks in finals under pressure. Delpo isn't a danger yet either. Right now I would say its still all Djoko Nadal and Fed

Getting to the final/semis of the last 5 slams is hardly not competing well in slams. Delpo will be a danger very soon. Nadal is cooked.

Netspirit
03-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Paralympic Games 2020?

pound cat
03-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Nadal will be home in Manicore Spain fishing and Nole will be in Belgrade Serbia relaxing, still on his gluten free diet,

http://www.decaturclassical.org/images/roman.jpg

Joehax
03-03-2012, 03:45 PM
I'm sorry to say this, but I believe they will not be playing at 30.

I agree with this.

Their games are so physical, it's difficult to see how they can continue playing at that level for another 6 years.

I think Hewitt is a good example. He played a different brand of tennis when he reached #1. Once he got to a certain age and became injured, he couldnt compete at that same level.

I think it'll be the same for Nadal and Djoker. Out of the 2, Nole probably has the best chance of winning a slam at 30.

Clarky21
03-03-2012, 04:07 PM

Trollforthewin is not a Humpty Dumpty fan. He is a Fed fan in disguise.

DjokovicForTheWin
03-03-2012, 04:18 PM
^^^ someone sure is obsessed with me :)

DavidGarcia
03-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Most of tennis players play till 30-33 so not sure why people go on about those 2 retiring before 30ish.

SLD76
03-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Most of tennis players play till 30-33 so not sure why people go on about those 2 retiring before 30ish.

the question wasnt will they be retired by 30-31 but where will their games be by that time.

Nobody seriously expects them to be at the top of the game at that age given their styles of play.

In all honestly, I dont expect rafa to be on tour by the age of 29.

Djoker may be or may be not, I expect he will be married by then and eager to start the next phase of his life.

OddJack
03-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Djoker will be Serbia's President.

Nadal will be in a rehabilitation program.

DavidGarcia
03-03-2012, 04:42 PM
In all honestly, I dont expect rafa to be on tour by the age of 29.

Not sure about his level of tennis but Nadal will be on the tour by the age of 29.

Believe me on that one......you'll see it 'soon'.

SLD76
03-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Not sure about his level of tennis but Nadal will be on the tour by the age of 29.

Believe me on that one......you'll see it 'soon'.

if you think so.

this is the same player who expressed doubt about being able to walk or go skiing by the age of 30.

but if you think he will be on the pro tour at that age, good on ya.

andry16
03-03-2012, 06:27 PM
wow 3 pages in one day...

the reason i created this thread is because as many os you suspect im a federer fan and it makes me laugh how people say he should retire now because he is too old and that he doesnt play good anymore but the fact is that he is #3 in the world, is pushing hard for numer 2, when a major approaches he is still in the discussion, having very high consistent results at the big tournaments througought the years and he is still being an excellent player.

i would like to see if rafa and novak will be playing the same standards roger is at that age if they are still playing, i would like to see if them being "old" will be able to challenge the younger generation and take big tittles like if they were young, i would like to see if they can still that fire and love for tennis and competition just as roger has right now (still), for novak i think he could but rafa? he has complained many times about the tour and playing tennis and many things that sometimes make you wonder if he really plays tennis with 100% passion.

and i personally think a lot of matches that roger has lost recently are because of his fault ( mental choke) not because he was overplayed( notice am not talking about all of the matches) and should he feel pressure to win every match you play? he is not a 20 year old who needs to breakthrough, he is just an old guy playing what he loves and still playing fantastic.

and to finish imnot just a federer fan, im also fan of rafa and novak, except when they meet federer

y12.pats
03-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Getting to the final/semis of the last 5 slams is hardly not competing well in slams. Delpo will be a danger very soon. Nadal is cooked.

Hardly "cooked" not sure if you remember but Djokovic didn't exactly completely demolish Nadal in the AO finals. Nadal had several opportunities to even win in the 5th. I still believe no one other than Djokovic can beat Nadal in a Slam unless Murray plays his extreme best (which isn't often) the only problem with Murray is his inconsistency in level of play. Some tourneys he's amazing others he's very subpar. Its quite confusing really.

chrisberchris
03-03-2012, 07:38 PM
First, on a non combative but purely observational point.
Different people like different players for various reasons, so it is completely ridiculous to attack someone for liking another player; grow up. Also, don't be ashamed for liking a specific player, love who you love.

Second, I agree that both Rafa's and Djoker's games are so physical that it is quite possible that they could be retired by that age. But, if they slow down a little in the next few years, there would be no reason their careers couldn't extend into their early 30's.

BULLZ1LLA2.0
03-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Nadal will tie the record for consecutive slam-winner years (eight) this year.

In 5 years time, I guess its hard to rule out him being at 13 consecutive slam-winning years.

Nadal not winning a slam in a year is something we really have to see before we can believe.

Clarky21
03-03-2012, 07:44 PM

In 5 years time, I guess its hard to rule out him being at 13 consecutive slam-winning years.

Nadal not winning a slam in a year is something we really have to see before we can believe.

This entire post is one gigantic facepalm.

Sentinel
03-03-2012, 07:51 PM
I'd like to see Fred, Noel and Ralph play into their 30's (in the ATP Tour, not Legends/Oldies). I'd like to see them still reaching a semi or final here and there.

ThoughtCrime
03-03-2012, 07:52 PM
I have a feeling that Nadal will retire before then, simply because he's been grinding away for so many years and already achieved so much. So maybe his passion is lacking and his body might want to call it quits. However, assuming he continues to play, I can see him hanging around the top 10 by cutting down his schedule and peaking at major events.

With Novak, I think that he will still hang around the top 8 and be a threat at the slams. This is because I think that he's not afraid to make changes to his game and he already possess the ability to take balls early so I can see him becoming sort of like Agassi.

I doubt both will be like Federer at 30 though, simply because of playing style.

BULLZ1LLA2.0
03-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Djokovic is the only player I see retiring young, because he's doing major damage to his back-neck-shoulder area. Nadal has no injuries in those areas, and only suffers from tendinitis which is obviously treatable. And Federer has minimal problems compared to Djokovic. Djokovic's problems can be blamed on his unorthodox footwork, which stops well short of the ball and forces his upper-body stretching to take over. Monfils has the same style of movement. While Nadal has perfect footwork, and Federer is light-footed.

rommil
03-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Djokovic is the only player I see retiring young, because he's doing major damage to his back-neck-shoulder area. Nadal has no injuries in those areas, and only suffers from tendinitis which is obviously treatable. And Federer has minimal problems compared to Djokovic. Djokovic's problems can be blamed on his unorthodox footwork, which stops well short of the ball and forces his upper-body stretching to take over. Monfils has the same style of movement. While Nadal has perfect footwork, and Federer is light-footed.

How can a ******* afford weed?

DjokovicForTheWin
03-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Hardly "cooked" not sure if you remember but Djokovic didn't exactly completely demolish Nadal in the AO finals. Nadal had several opportunities to even win in the 5th. I still believe no one other than Djokovic can beat Nadal in a Slam unless Murray plays his extreme best (which isn't often) the only problem with Murray is his inconsistency in level of play. Some tourneys he's amazing others he's very subpar. Its quite confusing really.

Djokovic was dead tired. Nadal still couldn't win. He's cooked. Well done.

BULLZ1LLA2.0
03-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Djokovic was dead tired. Nadal still couldn't win. He's cooked. Well done.

So far it looks like Djokovic is cooked. A bit like last year after the US Open perhaps.

Nadal smartly took a month off (albeit with plenty of training to fully adapt to his heavier racquet). I was impressed with Nadal's fitness at the Australian Open. Despite losing, he looked less tired than Djokovic in the 5th set.

TopFH
03-03-2012, 09:52 PM

So much fail, really. Do you really believe Nadal will be winning majors at 30+?

BULLZ1LLA2.0
03-03-2012, 09:57 PM
So much fail, really. Do you really believe Nadal will be winning majors at 30+?

I said "Nadal not winning a slam in a year is something we really have to see before we can believe."

So I will believe it (Nadal not winning a slam in a calendar year) when I see it.

abmk
03-03-2012, 10:11 PM
I said "Nadal not winning a slam in a year is something we really have to see before we can believe."

So I will believe it (Nadal not winning a slam in a calendar year) when I see it.

Don't worry, your wish will be fulfilled soon :)

BULLZ1LLA2.0
03-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Don't worry, your wish will be fulfilled soon :)

:confused:

I don't have a wish.

TopFH
03-03-2012, 10:39 PM

So you do believe Nadal will have 13 consecutive slam-winning years?

BULLZ1LLA2.0
03-03-2012, 10:41 PM
So you do believe Nadal will have 13 consecutive slam-winning years?

I don't have any pre-beliefs (predictions). I believe things when I see them.

BULLZ1LLA2.0
03-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Rule things out at your own peril.
http://images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/0-999/989/800/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_761948.jpg
http://blog.eastbay.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/rafael-nadal-wins-us-open-1-359x278.jpg
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/pb-110602-nadal-eg.photoblog900.jpg

phnx90
03-04-2012, 01:25 AM
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/pb-110602-nadal-eg.photoblog900.jpg

Those shoes are waaaaaay to small.

Maybe if he wore bigger shoes, his backhand will magically improve and he'll beat Djokovic!

Russeljones
03-04-2012, 02:42 AM
Armchair experts like ourselves :D

axel89
03-04-2012, 02:44 AM
to be honest novak and nadal will retire. Novak said he was thinking of doing a ''Borg''. Nadal's game is too tiring for him to play year in and out

Paul Murphy
03-04-2012, 04:17 AM
Rafa will be retired due to his physical state and its decline.
Djok will be retired because he likes life too much and thinks there are more fun things to do than spend thousands and thousands of hours on a tennis court.

BULLZ1LLA2.0
03-04-2012, 05:16 AM
By the time Nadal is 30, and still competing for Roland Garros and Wimbledon crowns, Federer will be retired. Nadal at age 25 (soon 26) is more consistent than ever at reaching slam finals.

DjokovicForTheWin
03-04-2012, 05:45 AM
So far it looks like Djokovic is cooked. A bit like last year after the US Open perhaps.

Nadal smartly took a month off (albeit with plenty of training to fully adapt to his heavier racquet). I was impressed with Nadal's fitness at the Australian Open. Despite losing, he looked less tired than Djokovic in the 5th set.

So far the slam count in 2012 is Djoker:1 Nadal:0. If anyone is cooked it's Nadal.

BULLZ1LLA2.0
03-04-2012, 05:51 AM
So far the slam count in 2012 is Djoker:1 Nadal:0. If anyone is cooked it's Nadal.

What does 'cooked' mean in your vocabulary?

celoft
03-04-2012, 05:54 AM
Retired...................

DjokovicForTheWin
03-04-2012, 05:59 AM
What does 'cooked' mean in your vocabulary?

Done as a top player. He'll probably hang around though and pick up some clay titles when Djoker is not in the draw.

BULLZ1LLA2.0
03-04-2012, 06:16 AM
Done as a top player. He'll probably hang around though and pick up some clay titles when Djoker is not in the draw.

Good to hear, because I noticed you predicted Djokovic would not lose for quite some time this year.

DjokovicForTheWin
03-04-2012, 06:22 AM
Good to hear, because I noticed you predicted Djokovic would not lose for quite some time this year.

Where did you notice that?

vive le beau jeu !
03-04-2012, 08:06 AM
what's up with this ljubicic obsession ? ;)

tudwell
03-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Nadal and Djokovic both play a more physical game than Federer and Nadal in particular has been doing it for quite some time. They both struggle with injuries, Djokovic probably moreso. Look how Djokovic broke down at the end of last year. I don't see him having any more 2011s and maybe not even any more years at number one. Nadal is a beast, but his body will break down at some point. Maybe it'll be this year, maybe three or four years down the line. I don't know. So far he's proved to be very resilient.

jackson vile
03-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Rule things out at your own peril.
http://images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/0-999/989/800/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_761948.jpg
http://blog.eastbay.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/rafael-nadal-wins-us-open-1-359x278.jpg

Point well made, I could be wrong, but I believe that he will continue to defeat Federer forever and be defeat by Novak forever.

Next up FO, but I don't see him as the favorite. I am placing my money on Novak.

devila
03-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Rafa will be retired due to his physical state and its decline.
Djok will be retired because he likes life too much and thinks there are more fun things to do than spend thousands and thousands of hours on a tennis court.

djoker enjoys beating federer and will still improve and be number 1 at age 30. it's no one's fault that federer needed journeymen opponents and bs media in the weak 2006 era to look great.

BULLZ1LLA2.0
03-04-2012, 10:24 AM
Point well made, I could be wrong, but I believe that he will continue to defeat Federer forever and be defeat by Novak forever.

Next up FO, but I don't see him as the favorite. I am placing my money on Novak.

Good to hear.

jackson vile
03-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Good to hear.

Look, if it was Nadal v. Federer I would place my money on Nadal all day. Nadal has produce many a miracle and I believe that back in the day Nadal would have won.

We will see, Nadal may change around his whole year. If so I will have to eat my words then. As the ****s say it is just part of getting old LOL

BULLZ1LLA2.0
03-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Look, if it was Nadal v. Federer I would place my money on Nadal all day. Nadal has produce many a miracle and I believe that back in the day Nadal would have won.

We will see, Nadal may change around his whole year. If so I will have to eat my words then. As the ****s say it is just part of getting old LOL

Good, I hope you put all your life's savings on the guy with regular back/neck/shoulder problems who hardly completed last year. Ride him into his retirement home :D

Meanwhile Rafa is going for his record-equaling 8th consecutive slam-winning year.

jackson vile
03-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Good, I hope you put all your life's savings on the guy with regular back/neck/shoulder problems who hardly completed last year. Ride him into his retirement home :D

In all fairness, all three of those guys ie Ralph, Ronald, and Norm sight non-stop injuries. These guys are extremely creative with their excuses as well LOL

BULLZ1LLA2.0
03-04-2012, 10:40 AM
In all fairness, all three of those guys ie Ralph, Ronald, and Norm sight non-stop injuries. These guys are extremely creative with their excuses as well LOL

Too bad Djokovic's aren't 'excuses'. In 2011, losing only 2 matches prior to the US Open, Djokovic won no titles after the US Open. Now the same thing is happening following the 2012 Australian Open. Looks like these slam finals vs Rafa are too much for his body to handle. No surprise. His body isn't ready for 2 big years in a row.

jackson vile
03-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Too bad Djokovic's aren't 'excuses'. In 2011, losing only 2 matches prior to the US Open, Djokovic won no titles after the US Open. Now the same thing is happening following the 2012 Australian Open. Looks like these slam finals vs Rafa are too much for his body to handle. No surprise. His body isn't ready for 2 big years in a row.

Time will tell for sure, you might receive a dose of Federer humble pie.

BULLZ1LLA2.0
03-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Time will tell for sure, you might receive a dose of Federer humble pie.

Only indoors, if at all.

Federer won 4 straight events at the end of 2011. Then he ran into Rafa at the AO, and Rafa ended him for the 8th time in 10 slam meetings. Then Federer won 2 straight events. Looks like Federer owns the tour, outside of Rafa that is....

You know what that translates into don't you? World Number One Rafael Nadal.

jackson vile
03-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Only indoors, if at all.

Federer won 4 straight events at the end of 2011. Then he ran into Rafa at the AO, and Rafa ended him for the 8th time in 10 slam meetings. Then Federer won 2 straight events. Looks like Federer owns the tour, outside of Rafa that is....

No, I am saying you are writing Novak off like the ****s did to Nadal. That came back to bite them in their fat ***'*. So look out, you don't want to join them.

DjokovicForTheWin
03-04-2012, 12:26 PM
It's entertaining seeing two people so mind bogglingly obtuse argue with one another :)

devila
03-04-2012, 01:20 PM
really? fed argued himself and fighting his urge to cry at the top of his lungs about djokovic "hitting the lucky trick shot".

Cup8489
03-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Only indoors, if at all.

*********, I'm mostly indifferent towards you, but you literally argued LOLville into getting banned.

So, kudos for out trolling the troll! :)