PDA

View Full Version : Does Djokovic have a condition he doesn't share?

ATXtennisaddict
03-04-2012, 05:05 PM
He sometimes has breathing issues. Does he suffer from asthma or some other condition that he doesn't share with the rest of the world?

Cup8489
03-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Deviated Septum IIRC.

MichaelNadal
03-04-2012, 05:28 PM
Fakeritis :p

DjokovicForTheWin
03-04-2012, 05:30 PM

Yeah like a lot of Nadal fans who faked liking him when he was getting beaten by Nadal.

Tammo
03-04-2012, 05:43 PM
He's pregnant...

PED
03-04-2012, 05:46 PM
This is a classic from Arod on Djokovic's ailments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPgWoOon8-w

dudeski
03-04-2012, 05:47 PM
till Clarky21 says something disrespectful about the world #1 while at the same time calling him using a stupid made up name.

Clarky21
03-04-2012, 05:50 PM

QFT.

10Possums

dudeski
03-04-2012, 05:52 PM
^ LOL as predicted.

Some say comedy is all about timing.

Tony48
03-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Seriously.

MichaelNadal
03-04-2012, 06:03 PM
^ LOL as predicted.

Some say comedy is all about timing.

We know where Clarky stands, not sure why that's comedy bc we all know where you stand too. If this was a Rafa bashing thread we could post a:

1 until Dudeski

about you.

sp1derman
03-04-2012, 06:08 PM
I also noticed in the beginning of last year he had skin pigmentation spots all over his body. I believe they were something everyone could get from just working out at the gym.

Clarky21
03-04-2012, 06:11 PM
We know where Clarky stands, not sure why that's comedy bc we all know where you stand too. If this was a Rafa bashing thread we could post a:

1 until Dudeski

about you.

Truth. I have to laugh at the likes if Dudeski because he cannot see his own hypocrisy even if it were staring him right in the face. He wastes absolutely no time bashing Nadal,and seems as if his very existence on this board is solely for that purpose. It is no secret that I don't like Humpty Dumpty,but I do not make that the only thing I ever post about. Actually,I am harder on my favorite(Nadal)than I am on Humpty Dumpty. There's a reason Dudeski has been on my ignore list now for quite some time now.

Hood_Man
03-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Ask Jelena http://static.tsrfiles.co.uk/images/smilies/sexface.gif

That's obscene, I should feel ashamed of myself!

bullfan
03-04-2012, 06:14 PM
I also noticed in the beginning of last year he had skin pigmentation spots all over his body. I believe they were something everyone could get from just working out at the gym.

Chicks get pigmentation from BC pills. Who knows what other types of medications cause the pigmentation as well.

The Bawss
03-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Ask Jelena http://static.tsrfiles.co.uk/images/smilies/sexface.gif

That's obscene, I should feel ashamed of myself!

Lol. Bad, bad man making innuendo about venereal diseases.

Nothing is wrong with Djoke. He lost a match, get over it.

MichaelNadal
03-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Truth. I have to laugh at the likes if Dudeski because he cannot see his own hypocrisy even if it were staring him right in the face. He wastes absolutely no time bashing Nadal,and seems as if his very existence on this board is solely for that purpose. It is no secret that I don't like Humpty Dumpty,but I do not make that the only thing I ever post about. Actually,I am harder on my favorite(Nadal)than I am on Humpty Dumpty. There's a reason Dudeski has been on my ignore list now for quite some time now.

Which is what separates a reasonable poster from the trolls.

kimbahpnam
03-04-2012, 06:32 PM
if he does have asthma he must have it under control pretty well to play a 6 hour match.

dudeski
03-04-2012, 06:38 PM

What hypocrisy? I am always very open about my views. I don't like Nadal but I give him credit when it's due. I don't call him stupid names like you do.

phnx90
03-04-2012, 07:02 PM
What hypocrisy? I am always very open about my views. I don't like Nadal but I give him credit when it's due. I don't call him stupid names like you do.

I think those were nicknames for the Djoker, not Rafa...

Sentinel
03-04-2012, 07:31 PM
I think those were nicknames for the Djoker, not Rafa...
So Djesus is not Rafa's nickname ? :confused:

Rozroz
03-04-2012, 11:40 PM
well you can add Djoko's contact lenses at various weather conditions ;)

St. Bernard
03-05-2012, 12:08 AM
I heard he was accidentally exposed to a dangerous level of gamma radiation and gained superhuman powers, that may be it...

Trust me on this one, I heard it from a reliable source

Russeljones
03-05-2012, 12:24 AM
He is an amateur actor. Now you know.

Gorecki
03-05-2012, 12:26 AM
Lol. 2 Nadaletes embracing group therapy!!!

tusharlovesrafa
03-05-2012, 08:03 AM
Lol. 2 Nadaletes embracing group therapy!!!
I heard from reliable sources that U met rafa when u went to spain for holidaying..And u were dying to take his autograph....

Gorecki
03-05-2012, 09:22 AM
I heard from reliable sources that U met rafa when u went to spain for holidaying..And u were dying to take his autograph....

so?

I heard from Clarky (expert in the matter) that you are an idiot.

do you believe everything you hear?

jokinla
03-05-2012, 10:25 AM
He sometimes has breathing issues. Does he suffer from asthma or some other condition that he doesn't share with the rest of the world?

He didn't keep his breathing problems from anyone, it was widely covered, just maybe not on here, but if you've watched him play they've talked about it plenty.

CDestroyer
03-05-2012, 10:36 AM

Multiple beatdowns to Nadalitis.

y12.pats
03-05-2012, 11:19 AM

so true. I don't understand how you can appear to be so winded in between points and fall down onto the court. And then run around for a full long rally and win the next point.

Towser83
03-05-2012, 11:34 AM

Are you sure? :lol:

Look, no, you're not a troll, but be careful, about 50% of your posts are about Djokovic and the other half are about how Nadal will never win another match.

Btw, I don't see how Djokovic is a faker when you say he is also doping because he used to be a weak retiring player. If he's weak, then his retirements are not fake, if his retirements have always been fake then he wasn't really a weakling and he's just not faking as much these days. You know pick one criticism of him and stick with it, don't pick two ones that contradict eachother.

DjokovicForTheWin
03-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Are you sure? :lol:

Look, no, you're not a troll, but be careful, about 50% of your posts are about Djokovic and the other half are about how Nadal will never win another match.

Btw, I don't see how Djokovic is a faker when you say he is also doping because he used to be a weak retiring player. If he's weak, then his retirements are not fake, if his retirements have always been fake then he wasn't really a weakling and he's just not faking as much these days. You know pick one criticism of him and stick with it, don't pick two ones that contradict eachother.

Sorry, but have to vehemently disagree with you on that. Clarky is one of the biggest trolls on this forum no matter how much she me claim to the contrary.

Towser83
03-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Sorry, but have to vehemently disagree with you on that. Clarky is one of the biggest trolls on this forum no matter how much she me claim to the contrary.

Could be wrong, but I don't think that's her intention.

dudeski
03-05-2012, 01:58 PM

QFT
10clarky21trolls

DjokovicForTheWin
03-05-2012, 02:07 PM
so true. I don't understand how you can appear to be so winded in between points and fall down onto the court. And then run around for a full long rally and win the next point.

You mean like Nadal after the MTO with Petz in Wimby2010?

ATXtennisaddict
03-06-2012, 03:33 PM
He didn't keep his breathing problems from anyone, it was widely covered, just maybe not on here, but if you've watched him play they've talked about it plenty.

Is there a name for it?

jokinla
03-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Is there a name for it?

Supposedly he has asthma, also he supposedly had surgery to fix a deviated septum, and I've heard allergies as well, but who knows for sure.

ALL IN
03-07-2012, 09:03 AM

You are on pace to average over 100 posts a day in the past year. There is nothing you can say that will belittle someone more than this fact belittles you.